This role will be based in our SF HQ
HashiCorp is focused on building software that can provision, secure, and run any application on any infrastructure. Join us in building a set of industry-leading open source tools and commercial products that focus on simple workflows for developers, operators, and security professionals.
About the Role
HashiCorp has an amazing opportunity for a Recruiter / Sr. Recruiter to be a key member of our team. We are growing rapidly and need recruiters in all areas of specialization including engineering and product. You will be instrumental in building our world class talent organization, including the development and implementation of strategies to help us scale as we continue our worldwide growth. We are looking for someone who thrives in an innovative and fast-paced setting. The right candidate will manage processes, juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities and work well with remote team members, hiring managers and candidates in different countries and time zones.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Create and manage an extraordinary candidate experience throughout the sourcing, screening, interview, offer, start and onboarding processes
- Manage applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) including all candidate and job requisition management
- Partner with hiring managers and clients to define requisition requirements and develop sourcing strategies targeting high-performing candidates
- Utilize behavioral, functional and value based interviewing techniques to vet candidates and provide detailed feedback and recommendations to hiring managers
- Serve as a thought leader to advance our sourcing tools, interview processes and identify opportunities to enhance the candidate experience and broaden our brand.
- Report and analyze recruiting data and trends monthly and make recommendations that meet HashiCorp’s growth initiatives
- Train new hiring managers on interview techniques, hiring process and using Greenhouse
- Will be required to take on additional recruiting responsibilities as needed
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- 5+ years experience with high volume, strategic recruiting, preferably in a software and/or open source technology company. International recruiting experience a plus.
- Solid knowledge of advanced sourcing techniques with a focus on attracting a diverse slate of candidates
- Strong business acumen and natural curiosity that will allow you to advise your client groups and contribute beyond just filling open roles
- Ability to thrive in independent and collaborative work environments,
- Proficiency in Greenhouse, LinkedIn and / or other recruiting and sourcing tools
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of success in balancing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.