What we do:
Halcyon is the industry’s first dedicated, adaptive security platform that combines multiple proprietary advanced prevention engines along with AI models focused specifically on stopping ransomware.
Who we are:
Halcyon was formed in 2021 by a team of cyber industry veterans after battling the scourge of ransomware (and advanced threats) for years at some of the largest global security vendors. Comprised of leaders from Cylance (now Blackberry), Accuvant (now Optiv), and ISS X-Force (now IBM), Halcyon is focused on building products and solutions for mid-market and enterprise customers.
What we offer:
A Remote Native Global Team
As a remote-first, completely distributed team, we recognize great talent can exist anywhere. We invite you to apply to a job you’re interested in and we'll work a plan to meet your needs.
Health & Wellness
We offer comprehensive health benefits to meet you and your family’s needs, including 100% covered Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and all your dependents.
Competitive Compensation Packages
We offer competitive compensation packages with equity, depending on position, along with a generously matched retirement plan, PTO, paid sick time and holidays.
We are looking for an experienced hands-on Windows Endpoint Engineer to move our endpoint component to the next level. You will be working within a distributed team of fellow engineers delivering code that is thoroughly tested and benchmarked.
What you will be doing:
- Implement and maintain a Rust Windows Service.
- Implement and maintain userland components that interact with a Kernel driver.
- Implement components that manage large amounts of data.
- Improve memory use and CPU utilization in the application.
What you have done:
- Implementing Windows Services in C/C++ or Rust.
- Developing applications that can use the Windows API adequately.
- Developing light-weight and highly performing components.
- Working high volumes of data in a constrained desktop environment.
- Working with data pipelines in the endpoint.
- Developing with Object Oriented Programming principles.
- Delivering high quality code that is testable and maintainable.
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to develop the exceptional product we are building. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity employer.