What we do:
Halcyon is the industry’s first dedicated, adaptive security platform that combines multiple proprietary advanced prevention engines along with AI models focused specifically on stopping ransomware.
Who we are:
Halcyon was formed in 2021 by a team of cyber industry veterans after battling the scourge of ransomware (and advanced threats) for years at some of the largest global security vendors. Comprised of leaders from Cylance (now Blackberry), Accuvant (now Optiv), and ISS X-Force (now IBM), Halcyon is focused on building products and solutions for mid-market and enterprise customers.
What we offer:
A Remote Native Global Team
As a remote-first, completely distributed team, we recognize great talent can exist anywhere. We invite you to apply to a job you’re interested in and we'll work a plan to meet your needs.
Health & Wellness
We offer comprehensive health benefits to meet you and your family’s needs, including 100% covered Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and all your dependents.
Competitive Compensation Packages
We offer competitive compensation packages with equity, depending on position, along with a generously matched retirement plan, PTO, paid sick time and holidays.
We are searching for an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive that has a real passion for Security and can deliver on bold revenue targets.
You will manage all sales activities within the Eastern Region for Halcyon Products and Services. You will be tasked with building out a direct sales channel as well as various partner led solution channels. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of the founding enterprise sales team at a company whose leadership has decades of innovation and success in the cyber security industry.
Ideal candidates will have prior experience selling security based products.
What you will be doing:
- Building awareness and driving demand for Halcyon solutions within large Enterprise accounts
- Serving as an evangelist for our security offerings while communicating and demonstrating the capabilities of our ransomware defensive solution
- Collaborating across Halcyon’s business and engineering functions to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Working thoughtfully with customers to identify new business opportunities, managing through the sales cycle and closing complex transactions
- Building a robust business plan through community, customer and partner ecosystems to achieve significant growth
What you have done:
- 5+ years of above-quota sales experience, preferably as a Regional Sales Executive/Manager selling security solutions
- Deep knowledge of current security solutions
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally. Ability to engage with a variety of technical and business leaders.
- Superb organizational and reporting skills
- Experience with growing the sales enablement function to support sales in a rapidly evolving and competitive marketplace
- Prior startup experience
- Experience working with channel partners and a strong understanding of a channel-centric GTM approaches
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to develop the exceptional product we are building. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity employer.