At GoLinks, we create products and experiences that make work easier for individuals and teams. We believe that the knowledge people use every day to build products, collaborate with team members, and help customers should be readily accessible. We’re on a mission to connect employees with the information they need to be productive and successful at any place, at any time. Our remote-first startup thrives as a nimble and scrappy team and we are growing fast! We’re excited to bring on new team members who are inclusive, possess a growth mindset, and excel at what they do.
About the role
GoLinks is looking for an associate-level IT Specialist to manage the IT needs of our geographically-dispersed employees and external customers. As GoLinks grows, this role will play a crucial role in helping scale our IT infrastructure according to the needs of our teams. You will provide assistance to our clients from a technical integration standpoint, hone and grow your skill set and help streamline our IT infrastructure.
What you’ll do
- Help manage IT infrastructure (JAMF, Google Workspace, Application Management) to ensure employees have access to their day-to-day tools
- Install new software deployments for existing employees and setting up new laptops for new hires
- Learn IT presentation decks to assist enterprise customers with integration options and help with implementation
- Handle client calls for our enterprise customers (integration planning & implementation calls)
- Interface across teams to help resolve any internal IT issues for our employees.
Who you are
- At least 1 year of relevant IT experience. You have strong IT fundamentals for both Mac and Windows devices.
- Strong communicator and writer. You communicate clearly over email and by phone. You are able to write effectively over email, and can think on your feet over the phone to manage unexpected questions with ease.
- Quick learner and highly adaptable. Learning is a never-ending process for you. You enjoy learning and can pick up on new concepts quickly. You are also open and can adapt easily to new processes and ways of thinking.
- Startup growth mindset. We’re growing, and fast, however, being a part of a startup means that some of our business goals exist 3 months in the future rather than 3 years. You are someone who thrives in a quickly-changing environment with the ability to hyperfocus and quickly pivot when needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in CIS, MIS, IT/IS and/or professional IT Certifications such as CompTIA+ or CompTIA IT Fundamentals.
Our Benefits and Perks
- Top-tier Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, including FSA
- Life Insurance, AD&D, STD and LTD benefits
- EAP & monthly wellness stipend for your physical and mental health
- 401(k) retirement plan to save for your future
- Unlimited PTO and Paid Holidays for your rest and relaxation
- New hire and monthly WFH office stipend to cultivate a better work environment
- All-expenses paid company off-sites and free lunch bi-weekly at Company meetings
- Learning & Development benefits for continuous learning
- MacBook Pro or equivalent laptop for your productivity
- Flexible WFH schedule to manage your personal obligations
- Flexible remote work environment: coffee shop, beach, or anywhere in between