At GoLinks, we create products and experiences that make work easier for individuals and teams. We believe that the knowledge people use every day to build products, collaborate with team members, and help customers should be readily accessible. We’re on a mission to connect employees with the information they need to be productive and successful at any place, at any time. Our remote-first startup thrives as a nimble and scrappy team and we are growing fast! We’re excited to bring on new team members who are inclusive, possess a growth mindset, and excel at what they do.
About the role
Information Security is a crucial role in the SaaS Industry which communicates trust and transparency. A successful candidate in this position will be able to own all client Information Security Assessments and help with any security threats and risks. You will be providing security guidance, policies and automation to clients in order to advise our engineers to produce more secure code. The ideal candidate is successful in communicating across multiple departments including Engineering, IT, Sales and Customer Success.
What you’ll do
- You will be responsible for conducting Information Security Assessments on new products, vendors and architecture by responding to security questionnaires (CAIQ, SIG) as well as digital compliance questionnaires (OneTrust).
- Meet with enterprise clients to respond to security questions and concerns
- Assist the department in regards to compliance requirements with current security standards.
Who you are
- 1+ years of experience working in information security. Have a strong understanding of privacy and data protection regulations.
- Strong client-facing or customer support experience. Must have strong written and verbal communication and comfortable interacting with enterprise clients.
- Strong foundation in Information Security. Excellent foundation in information SOC2.
- Knowledge of AWS, Enterprise IT Infrastructure and Software. Working knowledge of Enterprise IT infrastructure and architectures for private, public and hybrid cloud models including web applications, databases, operating systems, servers and networking technologies. Strong knowledge regarding AWS and services.
- IT foundation. Bachelors or equivalent work experience.
We’re extra excited if…
- You have Cyber Security Certification or equivalent
- You have an excellent foundation in information security controls, guidelines and standards (ISO27000 series, OWASP, GDPR and NIST).
- You have AWS Experience with compliance within VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, Secrets Manager, GuardDuty
Our Benefits and Perks
- Top-tier Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, including FSA
- Life Insurance, AD&D, STD and LTD benefits
- EAP & monthly wellness stipend for your physical and mental health
- 401(k) retirement plan to save for your future
- Unlimited PTO and Paid Holidays for your rest and relaxation
- New hire and monthly WFH office stipend to cultivate a better work environment
- All-expenses paid company off-sites and free lunch bi-weekly at Company meetings
- Learning & Development benefits for continuous learning
- MacBook Pro or equivalent laptop for your productivity
- Flexible WFH schedule to manage your personal obligations
- Flexible remote work environment: coffee shop, beach, or anywhere in between