At GoLinks, we create products and experiences that make work easier for individuals and teams. We believe that the knowledge people use every day to build products, collaborate with team members, and help customers should be readily accessible. We’re on a mission to connect employees with the information they need to be productive and successful at any place, at any time. Our remote-first startup thrives as a nimble and scrappy team and we are growing fast! We’re excited to bring on new team members who are inclusive, possess a growth mindset, and excel at what they do.
About the role
GoLinks is seeking a Head of Sales to drive our sales strategy, grow and manage a high-performing sales team, and execute on top-line growth goals. The ideal candidate will have solid experience leading an early-stage sales team in the SaaS space and an understanding of enterprise sales cycles. They will be results-oriented, data-driven, and possess strong relationship-building skills. This is a critical leader that will report directly to the CEO and will be a key strategic role within the organization.
What you’ll do
- Drive business growth with new and existing enterprise accounts by setting a strategic sales road map for target markets
- Assess the current business and originate new opportunities to pursue all avenues for sales growth
- Drive revenue growth and customer value to meet and exceed targets for Sales and Customer Success
- Provide leadership to hire and manage a high-performing team, setting sales targets, growing the top line and setting departmental vision and goals
- Help set company-wide strategies by establishing sales metrics and performance measurements
- Set clear priorities, communicate them transparently and translate them into actionable, pragmatic deliverables
- Build out and refine internal processes for the sales team
- Collaborate with other departmental leaders to drive overall revenue generation
- Establish monthly, quarterly, annual revenue targets and deliver against them
- Drive innovation back into the product roadmap through the delivery of key customer insights
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience managing enterprise SaaS sales functions. Experience leading a high-performance sales team, preferably a distributed team. History of success in competitive or new sales markets.
- Thorough knowledge of Outreach, Salesforce or similar CRM software. Development and implementation of reports and dashboards to effectively and efficiently optimize team performance and customer satisfaction.
- Growth mindset. We’re growing, and fast, however, being a part of a startup means that some of our business goals exist 3 months in the future rather than 3 years. You are someone who thrives in a quickly-changing environment with the ability to hyperfocus and quickly pivot when needed.
- Strategic, data-oriented, and analytical. Able to take a strategic approach to sales, including a transparent and accurate forecasting process.
- Experience as a builder. Knowledge of how to build out a sales playbook, processes, and go-to-market strategy.
- Ability to operate in a player-coach model. You are strategic and lead the team by example. You can equally operate “in the trenches” in addition to providing high-level guidance and strategy.
We’re extra excited if you...
- Have experience selling to IT or HR decision makers
- Experience working and/or leading a remote team
The annual base salary range for this role is $125,000-$210,000 USD, with uncapped commission and on-target earnings of $250,000-$420,000 USD. Actual salary will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to a candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience. As a remote-first company, we take a geographically-neutral approach to compensation and set our US-based range based on job function and level, regardless of location. GoLinks’ total compensation package for full-time employees include equity, and extensive benefits and perks as listed below.
Our Benefits and Perks
- Top-tier Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, including FSA
- Life Insurance, AD&D, STD and LTD benefits
- EAP & monthly wellness stipend for your physical and mental health
- 401(k) retirement plan to save for your future
- Unlimited PTO and Paid Holidays for your rest and relaxation
- New hire and monthly WFH office stipend to cultivate a better work environment
- All-expenses paid company off-sites and free lunch bi-weekly at Company meetings
- Learning & Development benefits for continuous learning
- MacBook Pro or equivalent laptop for your productivity
- Flexible WFH schedule to manage your personal obligations
- Flexible remote work environment: coffee shop, beach, or anywhere in between