Laronde is pioneering a platform that offers a completely novel way of modulating human biology. Endless RNA™ (eRNA), is a uniquely engineered RNA that can be programmed to express diverse proteins inside the body. It is long lasting, non-immunogenic, allows for repeat dosing, and offers flexibility in formulation and delivery.
Laronde was founded in 2017 by Flagship Labs, the innovation foundry of Flagship Pioneering. Laronde has raised a record breaking $440 Million in a Series B Financing to advance the development of its eRNA platform. There is a broad pipeline of programs across therapeutic categories with the goal of 100 medicines in 10 years. To learn more, please visit the company’s website at https://www.laronde.bio/about.
The eRNA sciences group, within the Platform team, is seeking an enthusiastic Senior Research Associate to join our collaborative research team. This position will focus on evaluating our eRNAs in cell-based assays, with an emphasis on improving translation, stability and immunogenicity. This role will collaborate across the platform team as well as with other groups at Laronde.
- Plan, execute and troubleshoot cell-based assays to characterize eRNA activity
- Analyze data and present data to the team
- Proactively review relevant literature
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to advance our platform and preclinical programs
- S. with 5 years of experience or M.S. with 3 years of experience in cell biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, or related field
- Extensive experience in mammalian cell culture and nucleic acid transfection
- Experience in qPCR, ELISA, luciferase assays, Luminex assays
- Strong experimental skills with experience in cell biology, molecular biology, RNA biology, biochemistry and/or assay development
- Desire to collaborate across teams
- Highly motivated, self-directed with ability to multitask
- Prefer previous experience in biotech or pharma
Laronde is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Recruitment & Staffing Agencies: Laronde does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates. The submission of unsolicited resumes by recruitment or staffing agencies to Laronde or its employees is strictly prohibited unless contacted directly by Laronde’s internal Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted by an agency in the absence of a signed agreement will automatically become the property of Laronde, and Laronde will not owe any referral or other fees with respect thereto