The Feed the Future Enabling Environment for Food Security project supports Feed the Future focused and aligned Missions and other Washington-based USAID offices to address the policy, legal, regulatory, and institutional factors affecting global food security and nutrition outcomes.
Fintrac is currently recruiting for senior and mid-level technical specialists for short and medium-term (from 1 week to up to 12 months) assignments to provide technical analysis and/or advisory services in the following categories:
- Agricultural legal and regulatory reform
- Sanitary and phytosanitary systems (SPS)
- Domestic and cross-border agricultural trade policy and trade facilitation
- Gender dimensions of food security
- Enabling environment for agricultural inputs, including seed, fertilizer, and pesticides
- Agricultural markets and market systems development approaches
- Land tenure reform and property rights
- Knowledge management for food security and agriculture
- Other technical areas related to the enabling environment for food security and agriculture
In addition to the technical expertise in at least one of the above categories, all specialists should have the following:
- Experience conducting desk research and field data collection
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Fluency in English required; additional professional-level proficiency in French, Spanish, and/or Portuguese preferred
- Small businesses preferred
Applications will be evaluated and candidates contacted as opportunities arise that meet their skill sets. If you would like to be considered for future assignments, please fill out the form and submit a CV below. Submission of a short writing sample is optional but strongly preferred.
Fintrac is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply.