Expanse protects the world’s most important organizations by discovering risks on the Internet no one else can find. Our customers comprise more than 10% of the routable Internet and rely on our products to discover, manage, and secure their global Internet assets. Born from DARPA, Expanse was founded in 2012 and is backed by more than $135M in funding.
Engagement Managers are the face of Expanse. We work with customers to deliver value and help them make the most out of our products. It’s our priority to deepen Expanse’s partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most well-known organizations, ultimately helping them stay safe from malicious actors on the Internet.
As an Engagement Manager, you will think critically about customer problems and ask the questions that help us better understand how to drive impact for users. On a day-to-day basis, you may troubleshoot with customers, review and analyze network mappings, collect user feedback about product features, and advocate internally for your customers. As an integral part of the Enterprise Solutions team, you will also collaborate with your colleagues to iterate on our processes and help us scale our operations.
This role can be based in our offices in New York, NY or San Francisco, CA and will report to our Enterprise Solutions leadership.
What You’ll Do
- Engage enterprise customers throughout the entire customer lifecycle
- Educate our customers on operationalizing the Expanse platform, including around industry best practices for platform capabilities
- Collaborate with customers to understand their business objectives and generate success criteria for their engagement with our products that meet those objectives
- Create and execute implementation plans, from start to finish; this includes onboarding, engagement training, check-ins, technical guidance, and security analysis
- Write and disseminate engagement progress reports to customers and internally at Expanse
- Identify and develop potential upsell opportunities by meeting and exceeding the engagement success criteria we outline together
- Brief senior leadership at customer sites to demonstrate Expanse's positive impact on customer business objectives, highlight security issues, and make security recommendations
- Serve as the customer's chief advocate and champion customer causes internally
- Run deep-dive technical analyses and generate reports that highlight critical security problems; provide strategic recommendations to help the customer take action
- Guide customers through analytic workflows within our products, participating at all stages of customer investigations to drive remediations or other desired business outcomes
- Document customers' improved remediation efforts in a form that they value and can take action on
- You have professional experience in account management, solutions architecture, consulting, or relationship management (preferably at an enterprise technology company)
- You are comfortable with Python, APIs development, and/or networking
- You are a strong communicator who can effectively explain complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You are intellectually curious and quick to learn new technical topics
- 100% coverage of employee healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 60% coverage for dependent healthcare benefits
- Unlimited PTO + 8 company holidays
- Company sponsored parental leave
- 401k Plan
- Opportunities for professional development to attend conferences, classes, and workshops
- $75 every quarter as discretionary team building stipend
- $50 every month in cell phone reimbursement
- $65 every month for your wellness to cover costs of gyms, courses and other activities
- $500, one time, to customize your remote work space so you have what you need to be comfortable and productive
- Company-wide events including team building, holiday party, and offsites
Refer a Friend
- Send your most talented friends our way. If we hire one, you'll get $1,000 even if you're not an Expanse employee. Please email email@example.com to learn more!