Expanse protects the world’s most important organizations by discovering risks on the Internet no one else can find. Our customers comprise more than 10% of the routable Internet and rely on our products to discover, manage, and secure their global Internet assets. Born from DARPA, Expanse was founded in 2012 and is backed by more than $135M in funding.
As a Cyber Risk Specialist at Expanse, you will use internal engineering tools to analyze data and deliver technical assessments of organizational cyber security for external clients and sales support. You will be a passionate and skilled ‘data diver’ who uses multiple tools and information sources to find unknown vulnerabilities across the global internet.
This position is open in our Atlanta and San Francisco locations.
What You’ll Do
- Support pre and post sales teams by mapping out new networks
- Partner with existing client engagements by answering technical questions and using internal engineering tools
- Use internal engineering software to support threat analysis
- Support sales team with technical assessments of network security for target customers
- Work in an independent capacity, following a structured process
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with data analysis, statistics, and data visualization
- Conceptual understanding of technical topics (e.g. how the internet works, domains, etc)
- Results-driven and successful in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, that is a strong communicator
- Bonus: experience in cybersecurity or related industry
- 100% coverage of employee healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 60% coverage for dependent healthcare benefits
- Unlimited PTO + 8 company holidays
- Company sponsored parental leave
- 401k Plan
- Opportunities for professional development to attend conferences, classes, and workshops
- $75 every quarter as discretionary team building stipend
- $50 every month in cell phone reimbursement
- $65 every month for your wellness to cover costs of gyms, courses and other activities
- $500, one time, to customize your remote work space so you have what you need to be comfortable and productive
- Company-wide events including team building, holiday party, and offsites
Refer a Friend
- Send your most talented friends our way. If we hire one, you'll get $1,000 even if you're not an Expanse employee. Please email email@example.com to learn more!
Expanse is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or veteran status, political activities, affiliations, citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.