Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oreal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,800 people strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 106 markets via 20 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America.
Visit essenceglobal.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal
About the role
The Analytics Supervisor oversees the Analytics team for their client. You will guide your team in measuring the success of our campaigns, providing insight to the client and campaign team as to how the campaigns are doing and what we can do to improve them going forward
Some of the things we’d like you to do:
- Lead your team in project setup, analysis, and post-campaign reviews
- Partner with clients (internally and externally) on projects and become their trusted advisor on all things data
- Work with key stakeholders to assess project needs and ensure best-in-class Analytics work is being delivered
- Take direct responsibility for the quality of all Analytics work on campaigns
- Advocate for best practices in Analytics
- Build an understanding of marketing plans and their objectives to be able to build comprehensive measurement plans
- Provide direction and leadership to direct reports, working with them on goals, motivations, and career progression
- Play a prominent role in the induction of new employees, teaching them Essence’s approach to Analytics
- Work across, and with, all bands, disciplines, and offices, ensuring continuous collaboration and progression
A bit about yourself:
- Proficiency with systems such as SQL, Social Analytics tools (Crimson Hexagon), Python, and ‘R’
- Strong analytical skills - ability to analyze raw data, find insights, and provide actionable strategic recommendations
- Have a high understanding of marketing campaigns and their objectives
- Strong verbal and written communicator with ability to build relationships at all levels within the business
- Ability to manage a small team effectively to bring out the best in their skillsets, motivating them to succeed, and keeping their focus.
- Strong work ethic, with ability to manage multiple projects, people, and time zones to meet deadlines and deliver results
What you can expect from Essence
Essence’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.