Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oreal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,800 people strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 106 markets via 20 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America.
Visit essenceglobal.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal.
About the role
Essence is seeking a Senior Advertising Operations Executive to become an integral part of our Advertising Operations team. As a Senior Advertising Operations Executive within our team, you will be responsible for the set-up, execution and delivery of digital campaigns. You will work with both internal teams and external parties to ensure campaign delivery objectives are met. You will have expert knowledge of ad serving systems and a passion for new and emerging technologies. You will also have a collaborative and “can do” attitude to help interface with our Analytics and Media team and deliver exceptional media solutions.
Some of the things we’d like you to do:
- Serve as a trafficking expertise owning the set-up, management, and execution of several of our top accounts, while maintaining a high quality standard for the Advertising Operations department to ensure 100% accuracy and to exceed client expectation
- Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeting objectives are met; including checking daily reports and providing troubleshooting support for trafficking issues related to creative, publisher implementation, and escalating to third party vendors when necessary
- Collaborate with team members by providing guidance on how to continually improve operational processes, supporting systems and communication channels where needed
- Act as a strategic partner within account teams; providing consultation to clients on the correct setup of campaigns, tagging of clients sites, and the use of web technologies to meet client needs
A bit about yourself:
- A minimum 2:1 from a top-tier university or equivalent
- Ideally at least 2 years’ experience in Advertising Operations with demonstrable knowledge of ad serving, preferably gained agency side
- An exceptional ability to learn new concepts and challenge the status quo
- Great communication, organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrable ability to recognize and resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Diligent and attentive to detail; able to follow through on projects and/or issues
- Good analysis skills (including quantitative analysis) and confidence in making information based decisions
- Computer literate with superior knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Google docs a plus
- Fluency in English and Mandarin (Chinese)
What you can expect from Essence
Essence’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.