Location - Midwest/CST or Remote
Tinuiti is looking for a passionate action-oriented Senior Specialist, Affiliate Marketing who is ready to rally behind a team that’s devoted to transforming client results through affiliate marketing. As an Affiliate Senior Specialist, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programs and driving constant, profitable program growth for our clients. You’re self-motivated, confident, detail-oriented and you foster collaboration and creativity within your team. Working quickly and on the fly, you’ll support the Senior Manager to hone affiliate best practices for delivering clear and consistent results to clients.
Our team is growing, fun, and focused on breaking records for our clients. We genuinely love the online space and are marketing and technology nerds at heart. We bring on folks who have a sense of humor, and want to learn and grow.
- Serve as a regular point of contact for clients’ strategic and account questions, contribute to weekly client calls, oversee account reporting and handle resulting follow-up questions and communications
- Developing effective strategies and tactical plans for achieving client goals
- Analyze program data to find opportunities and identify issues
- Lead affiliate program recruitment, activation, optimization, compliance, creative assets and reporting tasks
- Negotiate partnerships and placements with new affiliates
- Manage relationships with a diverse set of publishers and ensure for constant communication & relationship optimization with top tier publishers.
- Represent Tinuiti at conferences and events as needed
- Consistently looks for ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches that will contribute to the client’s success
- Mentor and effectively delegate tasks and responsibilities to junior members on the team
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- Presentation Skills - Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren't working
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- Functional/ technical skills - Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within affiliate marketing
- Creativity - Comes up with new and unique ideas, original, and always adds value to brainstorming
- Peer Relationships - Finds common ground/solves problems for the good of all, solves problems with peers, is a team player, collaborates and supports peers
- 3-5 years of online marketing or e-commerce experience required
- Direct affiliate marketing experience (in-house, agency, publisher, network) required
- Knowledge of Affiliate Networks (Impact Radius, Rakuten Marketing, Commission Junction, etc.) required
- Preferably has lead generation experience with call tracking and/or lead form submissions
- Preferably has experience in affiliate recruitment, fraud management, relationship-building, daily program operations, budget management and analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Working Knowledge of HTML, a plus
- Up to 30% travel – this may fluctuate based on client need
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.