Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
Microsoft 365, Google GSuite and Salesforce.com are some of the largest SaaS apps in the market with approximately 450 million combined Monthly Active Users (MAU) users. Druva’s SaaS/Cloud Apps portfolio, one of the fast growing product lines within the organization, provides market leading backup and data protection services for these key enterprise applications.
To manage this hypergrowth, we are looking for a highly energetic and passionate Product Manager. To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a solid understanding of Microsoft 365 enterprise environment/deployments
- Have a customer first mentality as you define the roadmap for our SaaS portfolio
- Leverage your well honed business instincts to define and bring a differentiated offering in the market
- Be skilled at creating a product strategy for the next $1 billion SaaS market
Candidates must have excellent communication skills and technical chops with the ability to communicate with internal and external teams at any level, from executive to developer to IT Admins.
As a key member of the Product team, you will:
- Define and prioritize product features that delight customers
- Author customer-facing technical whitepapers and assist product marketing with key collateral
- Have an uncanny ability to sense the next multi-billion TAM opportunity and then create the necessary solution to capture it
- Work with the Competitive Team for market and competitive analysis
- Build strong relationships with key customer technical leaders to validate and drive product roadmap and product adoption
With 4-6 years of experience and a passion to create products that delight customers, you will:
- Be proficient in the design/implementation/support of Microsoft 365 solutions
- 3 - 5 years Microsoft 365 management/ deployment experience in one or more of the following:
- Microsoft Office 365 deployment experience
- SharePoint Online experience
- Exchange Online, Teams experience
- Ability to create PowerShell scripts
- Azure AD, ADFS based User Management
- Good to have (one or more):
- General experience/knowledge of the Data Protection industry: backup, recovery
- Competitive knowledge of the Data Protection space for O365, G-suite, Salesforce.com and other SaaS applications is a plusMicrosoft Office 365 certifications strongly preferred
- Cloud services/migration experience and/or previous experience with cloud (AWS or Azure)
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, software design, management information systems, engineering or a related field, desired
- 4+ years of relevant experience in product management, technical pre-sales, consulting, or product marketing
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to make decisions and manage your time effectively
- Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of urgency. Must be resourceful with a can-do attitude
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and possessing a high level of integrity.
- Team player that can multi-task and enjoys working in fast paced start-up environments.
- Strong cross functional collaboration & communication (written and spoken) skills
- Ability to work independently, but also be part of a team
- Some travel (< 10%) required to support field and marketing activity