What You’ll Do
- Build capabilities through immersive learning experiences, structured working tours in front-end engineering, back-end engineering, platform engineering & DISCO AI with up to three rotations.
- Apply software engineering principles to solve complex problems.
- Define and pursue your goals with 1x1 career coaching.
- Join a diverse cohort of top achievers on the fast track to promotion
- Learn from and work directly with executives and leaders.
Who You Are
- B.S in Computer Science or equivalent
- Recent graduates with up to a year of work experience; and those with graduation dates between December 2022 and June 2023. (The first cohort of this program starts in June 2023.)
- 3.5 GPA or above preferred
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Passionate about the ability of technology to improve society and lives
- Hands-on experience with technology (coding, AI, etc.)
Find your purpose here.
DISCO is committed to helping you find the ‘sweet spot’ where your strengths, interests and purpose align. We’re making careers possible, and that means equipping every DISCOvian with the one-to-one guidance, support, skills and career options to contribute to a variety of projects, teams, and departments. We’re bringing this vision to life, and launching a new program designed to grow the top early career software engineers into top tech talent & our future leaders and executives.
If you’re driven to make an impact, motivated to continually learn and grow, and are known for your entrepreneurial spirit, then DISCO is the right place for you! Join the inaugural class of the Emerging Engineer Program as a DISCO Software Engineer Associate and launch your career at a high-growth company whose mission is to use technology to strengthen the rule of law.
As a DISCO Software Engineer Associate, you’ll quickly build innovative software solutions and apply technical expertise to real-world problems and projects. Working alongside experienced Software Engineers and Architects, you’ll make a meaningful impact while deepening your skills with one-to-one attention from our leaders and coaches. DISCO’s EEP is a launchpad for emerging leaders in software engineering.
Make a meaningful impact.
Law affects everyone, from the largest multinational corporations to local mom-and-pop businesses, from the most powerful national governments to the smallest towns and from major civic organizations to individual citizens. However, the legal industry has lagged behind other industries in digitization and cloud technology adoption. The opportunity to innovate through legal technology can be quantified not only in billions of dollars, but in life-changing experiences for attorneys, freed from mundane tasks and able to fully do what they went to law school for.
As the impact of law on the business world grows, joining DISCO is an opportunity to do meaningful work with an enormous positive impact on society. We believe that great achievements come from aiming great people at big problems; and as “Discovians,” you will be the principal driver of our success. Our commitment to creating an environment where all people feel welcome and connected regardless of their backgrounds, along with our MAGIC culture and values (Meaningful Impact, All-in, Grit and Grace, Innovation and Craft) shape the way we treat each other, serve our customers, and give back to our community.
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
Are you ready to help us fulfill our mission to use technology to strengthen the rule of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.