AI has the potential to transform every industry and change our world. We will need millions of AI engineers from all walks of life to build, test and deploy new AI systems. deeplearning.ai’s AI Bootcamp is a two-day intensive training program for Engineers seeking to elevate their careers and work in artificial intelligence.
The AI Bootcamp is not a beginner program. It is a fast-paced educational program for those who are already familiar with AI. In this bootcamp, you will live the life of a Machine Learning Engineer, learn advanced industrial practices, and accelerate your career in AI.
What will I learn?
- The steps of an end-to-end machine learning project. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Structured and deep literature review of a specific field.
- Strategizing your machine learning project end-to-end.
- Collecting, cleaning, labelling and augmenting your own dataset.
- Training a model for a real-world application.
- Setting-up an efficient and organized experimentation process.
- Defining task-specific metrics to optimize in your experiments.
- Performing error analysis to improve your models.
- Deployment of an AI product.
What can I expect?
- Hands-on experience designing, building, and deploying end-to-end AI solutions through curated content and instructor-led workshops.
- Everyone who successfully completes the bootcamp will be awarded a certificate of completion and join the AI Bootcamp Alumni community.
Who should apply for the bootcamp?
- Machine learning Engineers, Data Scientists and Full-Stack Engineers who already have some experience with AI and want to accelerate their career.
- The most successful candidates will have experience with the following:
- Demonstrated AI, data science and/or data analysis experience from previous internship, work experience, competitions, or publications.
- Demonstrated software engineering experience from previous internships, work experience, coding competitions, or publications. This means you’re able to write a non-trivial program in Python, Java, or C++.
- Successful completion of (i) Andrew Ng’s Machine Learning MOOC on Coursera and (ii) deeplearning.ai's Deep Learning specialization on Coursera, or demonstrated completion of Machine Learning related courses.
- Solid CS foundation (including but not limited to Operating Systems, Computer Networks, Database, etc.)
- If you are currently a student, we will prioritize those who are close to their graduation.
When is the bootcamp?
- We accept applications and schedule bootcamps on a rolling basis.
- Each AI Bootcamp is a two-day program; it is full-time and in-person. No remote option is available at this time.
- If selected, we will be in contact to determine which Bootcamp works best with your schedule
Where is the bootcamp?
- The AI Bootcamp is based in Palo Alto, CA (but we strongly encourage people from outside the Bay Area to apply.)
What is the cost of the bootcamp?
- Deeplearning.ai will cover all costs, including airfare, accommodation, and meals for the entirety of the program.
- Anyone with U.S. work authorization may participate if selected.