We are Latana, an innovative B2B SaaS product focused on capturing the $5 billion+ brand tracking market. Put simply, Latana gives brands the tools to make better marketing and campaign decisions by giving them world-class insights about their brand performance. In its short existence, Latana has already started working with some of the hottest B2C brands, including Headspace, Transferwise, Unilever, and more - and we’re just getting started!
About the Role
As the VP of Sales, you will be responsible for leading our sales organisation and the sales team to the next level of growth. You will drive both the revenue and market share for Latana benchmarked against quarterly and annual sales quotas for Latana’s core client profile. This role will create and optimize the Latana sales strategy in addition to refining the operational sales process. We are looking for someone with extensive B2B SaaS experience, and an entrepreneurial mindset who will drive the business forward. This role will also create a lasting impact on the sales team and culture of excellence within the sales organisation.
- Be the driving force of Latana’s sales growth while also meeting and exceeding Latana’s quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Lead and drive the sales strategy for Latana’s SMB clients in addition to leading the experimental strategies for Enterprise and Agencies.
- Hire, grow, mentor, train, and scale a sales organisation of successful and motivated sales executives. Work directly with the sales team on operational performance.
- Work at the executive level with key clients and prospects to win new business and negotiate contracts with key accounts.
- Test and iterate different sales channels and methods to gain new clients and new strategic market share in the industry
Your Skills and Experience
- 10+ years experience in B2B SaaS sales with a majority of that experience leading and growing sales teams.
- 5+ years of experience in demonstrated sales leadership roles building both a B2B sales engine and a B2B sales team.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas/targets within a hyper-growth environment.
- Data driven mindset with the ability to use a data driven approach in sales reporting, KPIs, and the operational functioning of a metrics driven sales organisation.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
What We Offer
- Challenging, yet encouraging work environment.
- The opportunity to contribute to the success of a fast-growing, market-leading product.
- Lifelong learning budget to contribute to your continuing education.
- Yearly stipend for use on public transport or personal fitness via Urban Sports Club.
- In-house coaching to help you grow personally and professionally.
- MacBook Pro and all the peripherals you need to succeed in our remote working package.
- Beautiful office in Berlin-Kreuzberg with the opportunity to work remotely.
- Regular team outings on our two company boats plus regular social events!
Latana is committed to providing a respectful, safe, and inclusive workplace. Diversity at Latana means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, and respected in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. We pride ourselves on working with the best and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our talented employees.