We are Latana, an innovative B2B SaaS product focused on capturing the $5 billion+ brand tracking market. Put simply, Latana gives brands the tools to make better marketing and campaign decisions by giving them world-class insights about their brand performance. In its short existence, Latana has already started working with some of the hottest B2C brands, including Headspace, Transferwise, Unilever, and more - and we’re just getting started!
About the Role
As the Sales Lead/ Head of Sales (SMB), you will be responsible for driving revenue against quarterly and annual sales quotas for Latana’s core client profile: SMBs. This role will drive and lead our SMB sales team in addition to optimising the sales strategy to this core client profile. We are looking for someone with extensive B2B SaaS experience, and an entrepreneurial mindset who will drive the business forward. This role will also create a lasting impact on the sales team and culture of excellence within the sales organisation.
- Be the driving force of Latana’s sales growth in the small to midsize space (SMBs) while also meeting and exceeding Latana’s quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Lead and drive the sales strategy for Latana’s SMB clients, while also integrating that strategy across the organisation (with Marketing, Product, Operations, Research, and Customer Success) to create a comprehensive sales engine that drives pipeline growth.
- Grow and manage the SMB sales team. This is an opportunity for a seasoned SMB sales leader to apply their skills and expertise
- Lead Latana’s interest and close business in sales contract negotiations and discussion
Your Skills and Experience
- 8+ years experience in B2B SaaS sales with a majority of that experience leading a sales team focused on selling into the SMB space. We are looking for someone who has seasoned experience in SaaS SMB sales strategy.
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas/targets within a hyper-growth environment.
- Ability to lead and manage hyper-growth B2B SaaS sales teams.
- Master Sales Strategist: you are a person who knows the SaaS (SMB) playbook and can easily build and grow teams and sales organizations.
- A highly ambitious, curious, and driven mindset, to understand and communicate complex topics.
What We Offer
- Challenging, yet encouraging work environment.
- The opportunity to contribute to the success of a fast-growing, market-leading product.
- Lifelong learning budget to contribute to your continuing education.
- Yearly stipend for use on public transport or personal fitness via Urban Sports Club.
- In-house coaching to help you grow personally and professionally.
- MacBook Pro and all the peripherals you need to succeed in our remote working package.
- Beautiful office in Berlin-Kreuzberg with the opportunity to work remotely.
- Regular team outings on our two company boats plus regular social events!
Latana is committed to providing a respectful, safe, and inclusive workplace. Diversity at Latana means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, and respected in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. We pride ourselves on working with the best and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our talented employees.