We are Latana, an innovative product focused on capturing the $5 billion+ brand tracking market. Put simply, Latana gives brands the tools to make better marketing and campaign decisions by giving them world-class insights about their brand performance. In its short existence, Latana has already started working with some of the hottest B2C brands, including Headspace, Transferwise, Unilever, and more - and we’re just getting started!
About the Role
As a Senior Product Manager, you will own the core part of our product - Latana Dashboard. You will be responsible for all product use cases related to brand data analytics and work with a dedicated cross-functional team of engineers, designers and market researchers on implementing new product features. Your key focus will be on growing product value through expanding usage scenarios and delighting customers with a superior user experience. You also will also collaborate closely with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams.
- Own the development of the Latana Dashboard, with the goal of delivering a cutting-edge, scalable SaaS user experience to our customers which they love and engage with regularly.
- You will distil our existing and prospective customers’ pain points, set the roadmap for development and create scalable processes for user-focused product iteration.
- Break complex features (e.g. self-service sign up, payment processes, customer support flows) into minimum viable products, with a focus on quick iterations. Regularly speak to our customers to deeply understand the problems we are tackling, establish new hypotheses.
- Constantly evaluate if new features are achieving their goals through quantitative and qualitative measures.
- Work with the commercial team to build growth and client satisfaction into the product.
Your Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of hands-on experience working with customer-focused part of B2B product. SaaS is a big plus.
- Proven track record of vetting product-ideas through direct customer feedback, data-driven validation, and rapid prototyping.
- Extensive experience with SCRUM/Agile product development, relevant organization and productivity tools and defining specs with clear requirements, user flows, and mockup wireframes.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English, which you use to write the needed documentation and to communicate daily with business and technical stakeholders.
- Combining analytical rigour with commercial thinking: you combine a strategic gut-feel from observing trends, with a deep sense of data-driven logic and analysis, whilst maintaining a focus on achieving the commercial objectives of the company.
What We Offer
- Challenging, yet encouraging work environment.
- The opportunity to contribute to the success of a fast-growing, market-leading product.
- Lifelong learning budget to contribute to your continuing education.
- Yearly stipend for use on public transport or personal fitness via Urban Sports Club.
- In-house coaching to help you grow personally and professionally.
- MacBook Pro and all the peripherals you need to succeed in our remote working package.
- Beautiful office in Berlin-Kreuzberg with the opportunity to work remotely during the pandemic.
- Regular team outings on our two company boats plus regular social events!
Latana is committed to providing a respectful, safe, and inclusive workplace. Diversity at Latana means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, and respected in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. We pride ourselves on working with the best and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our talented employees.