We are Latana, an innovative product focused on capturing the $5 billion+ brand tracking market. Put simply, Latana gives brands the tools to make better marketing and campaign decisions by giving them world-class insights about their brand performance. In its short existence, Latana has already started working with some of the hottest B2C brands, including Headspace, Transferwise, Unilever, and more - and we’re just getting started!
About the role
We are looking for a Data Analyst to lead the data generation and delivery process for Latana’s research projects with global corporations and civil society organizations.
As a Data Analyst for Project Delivery, you will work cross-functionally supporting the data science, research and project management teams in turning raw data into insights that drive strategic business and product development decisions. If you have a passion for managing and coordinating projects and love working in a data environment to produce insights, then this opportunity could be a great fit!
- Collaborate with the research, project management and data science teams to plan, monitor and tackle all aspects of the data generation and delivery process for Latana's research projects with clients.
- Get your hands dirty with data: transform, clean, and convert raw datasets into public opinion insights for client projects.
- Support company data initiatives, ranging from sampling methodology to user profiling, ensuring the highest possible data quality across all platform outlets.
- Create and maintain a repository of reference data, based on census statistics and other external sources, to advise stakeholders and clients on the optimal setup of research projects.
Your Skills and Experience
- Data wrangling: experience in data extraction, transformation, and analysis using any statistical software package e.g Excel, SPSS, Python or R.
- Experience in working with relational databases such as MySQL. NoSQL databases such as MongoDB are a plus.
- Proven experience in working in a fast-paced project environment with tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to write simple programming scripts to automate recurring tasks is a plus.
- Understanding of basic methodologies in statistics is a bonus.
What We Offer
- A challenging, yet encouraging work environment.
- The opportunity to contribute to the success of a fast-growing, market-leading product.
- A lifelong learning budget to contribute to your continuing education.
- A yearly stipend for use on public transport or personal fitness via Urban Sports Club.
- In-house coaching to help you grow personally and professionally.
- A MacBook Pro and all the peripherals you need to succeed in our remote working package.
- A beautiful office in Berlin-Kreuzberg with the opportunity to work remotely.
- Regular team outings on our two company boats plus regular social events!
Latana is committed to providing a respectful, safe, and inclusive workplace. Our team is composed of a highly-skilled and diverse staff. Diversity at Latana means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, and respected in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. We pride ourselves on working with the best and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our talented employees.