Who We Are:
Click Therapeutics, Inc., develops, validates, and commercializes software as prescription medical treatments for people with unmet medical needs. As a leading innovator of Digital Therapeutics™, Click delivers accessible, clinically proven, FDA-regulated prescription treatments to the smartphone in your hand. Click’s treatments are defined by a commitment to applying technical and scientific rigor and patient-centric design to the development process. This results in uniquely engaging experiences that achieve compelling clinical outcomes for patients seeking new treatment options. Click Therapeutics continuously expands and refines its platform with novel cognitive, behavioral and neuromodulatory mechanisms of action and advanced data-driven tools such as artificial intelligence and machine learning. The digital therapeutics under development on Click’s platform address diverse areas of therapeutic need, including indications in psychiatry, neurology, oncology, immunology, and cardiometabolic diseases. Consistently named a best place to work, Click fosters an inclusive, diverse workforce of innovators, clinicians, scientists, researchers, designers, technologists, engineers and more, united in a common mission to provide patients everywhere access to safe and effective prescription digital therapeutics. For more information, visit www.clicktherapeutics.com and connect with us on LinkedIn.
About the Role:
As the Chief People Officer (CPO) at Click Therapeutics you will report directly to the CEO and be a key member of the Executive Committee. You will play a vital role in advancing our mission to revolutionize healthcare through digital therapeutics. You will lead our efforts that encompass the central pillars of HR including Strategy, Talent Acquisition, Employee Development, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations, Culture and Values, Compliance, Diversity Equity and Inclusion, HR Technology, Budget Management, and Reporting and Analytics ensuring that our workforce remains aligned with our innovative vision. You will also be responsible for fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. You will build credibility throughout the organization by establishing relationships with management and employees and will be an effective listener and problem solver. You will drive results by unleashing creativity and accountability in a performance-oriented culture among a group of diverse and talented individuals. You will help craft efficient and effective systems & processes for the entire organization while taking direct responsibility for HR operations of the business. This role requires strong analytical and technical abilities and demands fast, but carefully thought-out results. Strong leadership and control of the work process from beginning to end is necessary.
This position is based out of Click’s headquarters located in Tribeca, NYC, at the center of one of the fastest-growing digital health communities. We have a hybrid working model that consists of at least 3 days in office each week.
- Partner closely with peers and stakeholders across the company to assess existing People programs, processes, and practices, identify gaps and inefficiencies, and drive innovative solutions to enhance the employee experience and support long-term growth objectives.
- Act as an internal consultant to senior leaders, managers, and employees providing expertise in the following areas: career planning, coaching, compensation and rewards, employee relations, diversity and inclusion, learning and development, performance management, talent calibration, and rewards/recognition programs.
- Continue to develop a performance-based culture focused on setting measurable objectives, developing "great place to work" programs, engendering accountability, and delivering consistent feedback.
- Lead, assess, and mentor the People team members to ensure daily operations excellence and encourage and inspire creativity
- Work with Talent Acquisition to refine strategy, enhancing processes, and improving experiences to accelerate the hiring of top talent and grow the company at a rapid pace.
- Manage annual operating budgets for the HR department, including employee salaries and benefits and departmental expenditures.
- Work closely with Finance in determining the budgetary implications of compensation practices and employee benefit plans
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Minimum of 10+ years of HR-related experience, with at least 3 years in a senior leadership position managing HR in a hyper-growth, innovation-focused company.
- Experience working at technology start-ups; working knowledge of scaling healthcare + technology organizations from start-up to mid-size preferred.
- Expertise in organizational design, performance management, leadership development, and succession planning.
- Highly effective strategic planning and analytical skills that result in the development and implementation of high impact HR policies, plans and initiatives.
- Proven track record of success in building and developing strong, cross-functional, and high-impact teams.
- Tremendous emotional intelligence--your empathy and great judgment make you a trusted partner to Click’s leaders and colleagues.
- You are an exceptional communicator in both written and verbal interactions; clear, concise, and courageous in giving tough yet supportive feedback when needed to leaders at all levels.
- Strong understanding of industry trends and best practices, as well as a deep understanding of compliance / regulatory requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state employment laws and current HR business trends and best practices; active membership in professional affiliations.
- Proficient in creating and managing a budget and implementing metrics to effectively track cost-per-hire, time to fill, sourcing effectiveness, quality of hire, and other recruitment related metrics.
The role includes great benefits and is an excellent wealth-building opportunity at a fast-growing pre-IPO company in a nascent and extremely exciting space.
Competitive Salary with Annual Review | Cash Bonus | Stock Options | 5% 401(k) matching | Medical | Dental | Vision | Life Insurance | Voluntary Benefits | Unlimited PTO | Uber One | Nectar Rewards | One Medical | Fertility Support | Fitness Reimbursement | Bike Membership | Professional Development Stipend | Lunch Stipends | Parent Benefits | LinkedIn Learning | Industrious Workspaces | Commuter Subsidies | Flexible Work Arrangement | Choice of Mac or Windows | Sponsored Company Events | Office Snacks and Beverages | Much More…
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Click Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Click Therapeutics also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Click Therapeutics in the U.S. In certain circumstances it may be advantageous to Click Therapeutics to support the application(s) for temporary visa classification and/or sponsor applications for permanent residence so that a foreign national colleague can accept or remain in a work assignment in the U. S. For certain classes of temporary visas, the resulting work authorization may be specific to Click Therapeutics and the specific job and/or work site. Click Therapeutics may at its business discretion decide to or refrain from obtaining, maintaining and/or extending the temporary visa status and/or sponsoring a colleague for permanent residency and /or employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified U.S. workers and the colleague's long-term prospects for securing lawful permanent residence, among other reasons. Employment applicants requiring immigration sponsorship must disclose, when initial application for employment is made, whether or not they are legally authorized to work for Click Therapeutics in the U.S. and, if so, whether that authorization permits them to work in the job they seek. In no case should Click Therapeutics support of a colleague's temporary visa application or sponsorship of a colleague for permanent residence be construed to guarantee success of that application or amend or otherwise invalidate the "at-will" employment relationship between the colleague and Click Therapeutics.
Recruitment Phishing Scams:
Fake job advertisements and offers are increasingly appearing on the internet. If you have encountered a job posting or have been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond and report it to the Federal Trade Commission and the FBI at https://www.ic3.gov/Home/ComplaintChoice.You can also contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to report details of your experience.
Please be mindful of the following:
Click Therapeutics will only reach out to you through an “@clicktherapeutics.com” email address.
Other than your email address or telephone number, which you may provide via a job application portal, Click Therapeutics will never ask you to provide personally identifiable information about yourself (such as a Social Security Number or Driver’s License Number) via a messaging application (like that used on the LinkedIn platform or Microsoft Teams).
Click Therapeutics will conduct interviews face-to-face over Zoom.
All job postings will be listed on the Click Therapeutics official career page. If someone contacts you about a job or position that is not listed on the official career page, please contact the Click Therapeutics recruitment team at the contact information below.
If you have any questions regarding the validity of a recruitment inquiry or an interview, please contact the Click’s recruitment team at email@example.com to confirm before proceeding.