Who We Are:
Click Therapeutics, Inc., develops, validates, and commercializes software as prescription medical treatments for people with unmet medical needs. As a leading innovator of Digital Therapeutics™, Click delivers accessible, clinically proven, FDA-regulated prescription treatments to the smartphone in your hand. Click’s treatments are defined by a commitment to applying technical and scientific rigor and patient-centric design to the development process. This results in uniquely engaging experiences that achieve compelling clinical outcomes for patients seeking new treatment options. Click Therapeutics continuously expands and refines its platform with novel cognitive, behavioral and neuromodulatory mechanisms of action and advanced data-driven tools such as artificial intelligence and machine learning. The digital therapeutics under development on Click’s platform address diverse areas of therapeutic need, including indications in psychiatry, neurology, oncology, immunology, and cardiometabolic diseases. Consistently named a best place to work, Click fosters an inclusive, diverse workforce of innovators, clinicians, scientists, researchers, designers, technologists, engineers and more, united in a common mission to provide patients everywhere access to safe and effective prescription digital therapeutics. For more information, visit www.clicktherapeutics.com and connect with us on LinkedIn.
About the Role:
Working directly with the company’s VP, Program Management and Operations and company leadership, the Senior Manager, Program Management, will help drive the execution of one of Click’s core digital therapeutics (DTx) programs. You will be responsible for providing leadership and management to a cross-functional team tasked with delivering a best-in-class DTx to market and ensuring its success on the market. You will oversee efficient advancement of a core asset through Click’s proprietary pipeline progression system and provide program management capabilities to ensure success of the program on time and on budget. Senior Manager, Program Management will represent the program before leadership, including various steering committees and Click’s Executive Committee. For our partnered programs, you will work closely with Click colleagues in Alliance Management and externally with our co-development and commercial partner(s) to ensure execution of the program to meet or exceed partnership expectations. You will also foster a collegial, positive working relationship based on trust and mutual respect between the Click team and our partnership counterparts. This is a high impact, high visibility role with significant responsibility for the success of one of Click’s DTx. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are success-orientated, and you can work independently, you may be the right candidate to join our team.
This position is based out of Click’s headquarters located in Tribeca, NYC, at the center of one of the fastest-growing digital health communities. We have a hybrid working model that consists of at least 3 days in office each week.
- Proactively manage cross-functional activities and project plans to progress pipeline products and/or strategic programs toward inflection points that align with the company’s scientific, business, and commercial objectives.
- Lead and organize meetings consisting of the program’s core and full team, manage program governance activities, and represent the program during portfolio steering committee and executive committee meetings: strong emphasis on developing and maintaining internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Facilitate frequent communication between executive leadership, the portfolio steering committee and the broader cross-functional program team to ensure collaboration, transparency and alignment across all levels on program goals, objectives, priorities and strategy.
- For partnered programs, work closely with external counterparts to coordinate roles and responsibilities, manage collaborative activities, facilitate deliverable handoffs and review cycles, and build a collaborative partnership culture.
- Become an internal expert in the PDT market, Click’s corporate strategy, and the product portfolio and pipeline processes to enable effective decision making, communication, and program activity alignment.
- Conduct program strategic planning by helping set program objectives, prioritize program initiatives, and track progress against them in collaboration with the cross-functional program team.
- Work closely with cross-functional internal colleagues to manage execution of responsibilities, timelines, budget tracking, risk mitigation, and ensure program objectives are achieved.
- Identify and problem solve program issues, including those related to timing, resources, and gating items, to prevent delays in program milestones. When required, step in to fill open gaps to keep programs moving forward effectively.
- Gather stakeholder feedback and participate in cross-program learning meetings to support operational excellence initiatives; communicate and implement operational changes and best practices across the program.
- Track progress against work plans, generate regular status updates, communicate progress and issues to management, and monitor compliance with business and clinical requirements and obligations
- 7-10+ years experience in Program Management, Business Development, or Management Consulting with a focus on the life sciences industry
- A graduate of a 4-year degree with a top-tier university with strong academic track record
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and drive projects, meeting all deadlines with minimal supervision
- Highly adaptable to a dynamic atmosphere of changing requirements and scope
- Comfortable managing multiple program activities simultaneously
- Experience with agile development methodologies preferred
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to create and manage project plans, budgets, and timelines.
- Able to develop rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Superb writing and communication skills
- Analytical mindset and strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to anticipate potential needs and challenges before they occur
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
The role includes great benefits and is an excellent wealth-building opportunity at a fast-growing pre-IPO company in a nascent and extremely exciting space.
Competitive Salary with Annual Review | Cash Bonus | Stock Options | 5% 401(k) matching | Medical | Dental | Vision | Life Insurance | Voluntary Benefits | Unlimited PTO | Uber One | Nectar Rewards | One Medical | Fertility Support | Fitness Reimbursement | Bike Membership | Professional Development Stipend | Lunch Stipends | Parent Benefits | LinkedIn Learning | Industrious Workspaces | Commuter Subsidies | Flexible Work Arrangement | Choice of Mac or Windows | Sponsored Company Events | Office Snacks and Beverages | Much More…
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Click Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Click Therapeutics also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Click Therapeutics in the U.S. In certain circumstances it may be advantageous to Click Therapeutics to support the application(s) for temporary visa classification and/or sponsor applications for permanent residence so that a foreign national colleague can accept or remain in a work assignment in the U. S. For certain classes of temporary visas, the resulting work authorization may be specific to Click Therapeutics and the specific job and/or work site. Click Therapeutics may at its business discretion decide to or refrain from obtaining, maintaining and/or extending the temporary visa status and/or sponsoring a colleague for permanent residency and /or employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified U.S. workers and the colleague's long-term prospects for securing lawful permanent residence, among other reasons. Employment applicants requiring immigration sponsorship must disclose, when initial application for employment is made, whether or not they are legally authorized to work for Click Therapeutics in the U.S. and, if so, whether that authorization permits them to work in the job they seek. In no case should Click Therapeutics support of a colleague's temporary visa application or sponsorship of a colleague for permanent residence be construed to guarantee success of that application or amend or otherwise invalidate the "at-will" employment relationship between the colleague and Click Therapeutics.
Recruitment Phishing Scams:
Fake job advertisements and offers are increasingly appearing on the internet. If you have encountered a job posting or have been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond and report it to the Federal Trade Commission and the FBI at https://www.ic3.gov/Home/ComplaintChoice.You can also contact our team at email@example.com to report details of your experience.
Please be mindful of the following:
Click Therapeutics will only reach out to you through an “@clicktherapeutics.com” email address.
Other than your email address or telephone number, which you may provide via a job application portal, Click Therapeutics will never ask you to provide personally identifiable information about yourself (such as a Social Security Number or Driver’s License Number) via a messaging application (like that used on the LinkedIn platform or Microsoft Teams).
Click Therapeutics will conduct interviews face-to-face over Zoom.
All job postings will be listed on the Click Therapeutics official career page. If someone contacts you about a job or position that is not listed on the official career page, please contact the Click Therapeutics recruitment team at the contact information below.
If you have any questions regarding the validity of a recruitment inquiry or an interview, please contact the Click’s recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm before proceeding.