Who We Are:
Click Therapeutics, Inc., develops, validates, and commercializes software as prescription medical treatments for people with unmet medical needs. As a leading innovator of Digital Therapeutics™, Click delivers accessible, clinically proven, FDA-regulated prescription treatments to the smartphone in your hand. Click’s treatments are defined by a commitment to applying technical and scientific rigor and patient-centric design to the development process. This results in uniquely engaging experiences that achieve compelling clinical outcomes for patients seeking new treatment options. Click Therapeutics continuously expands and refines its platform with novel cognitive, behavioral and neuromodulatory mechanisms of action and advanced data-driven tools such as artificial intelligence and machine learning. The digital therapeutics under development on Click’s platform address diverse areas of therapeutic need, including indications in psychiatry, neurology, oncology, immunology, and cardiometabolic diseases. Consistently named a best place to work, Click fosters an inclusive, diverse workforce of innovators, clinicians, scientists, researchers, designers, technologists, engineers and more, united in a common mission to provide patients everywhere access to safe and effective prescription digital therapeutics. For more information, visit www.clicktherapeutics.com and connect with us on LinkedIn.
About The Role:
We’re looking for a Lead Product Designer who is passionate about designing products that improve health outcomes for patients. You’ll join a dedicated team that collaborates closely with product, engineering, and science to imagine, develop, and validate digital therapeutics that address specific health conditions. You’ll play an integral part in the entire product development cycle, from research and ideation, through delivery and iteration, driving the design vision of the patient experience. You’ll bring a strong mix of design-thinking methodology, rigorous human-centered design perspective, and UX design expertise to the team.
This position is based out of Click’s headquarters located in Tribeca, NYC, at the center of one of the fastest-growing digital health communities. We have a hybrid working model that consists of at least 2-3 days in office each week.
- You’ll lead the design of products throughout the entire lifecycle, and collaborate closely with other Designers, Scientists, Engineers, and Product Managers to establish the product vision.
- You will act as the patient advocate on cross-functional teams, ensuring that we create exceptional experiences that deliver on our promise to “place patients and their loved ones at the center of what we do”.
- You take full ownership of your work and obsess over details but know when to focus on working at a concept level to test and learn.
- You see ambiguity and the unexpected as opportunity, and are obsessed with breaking new creative ground through crafting unique, innovative, and engaging experiences.
- You work within a cross-functional team to validate both low and hi-fidelity prototypes using feedback from internal stakeholders, subject matter experts, and end users..
- You are comfortable conveying design ideas via sketches, storyboards, high-fidelity mockups, prototypes, or animations.
- You are proficient at using Figma (or Sketch) and Adobe XD as primary design tools.
- You are experienced working in a scaled agile/scrum design and development process, and able to connect with teams from both creative and technical backgrounds.
- You can systematically convert design principles into an evolved visual language, and a refined suite of repeatable components.
- You collaborate with and mentor other designers by leading projects, sharing your work, and providing feedback to others.
- You are proactive to solve small problems before they become big problems.
- 8+ years of experience as a product designer.
- Experience leading a team of designers.
- Experience designing and developing engaging consumer-facing applications, delivering production-level design assets to development teams.
- Ability to think and design holistically to create a cohesive product experience.
- Strong conceptual, visual, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in design tools, such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience working with the Agile Scrum development methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, User Interaction, or related field.
- Experience shipping products and monitoring engagement data and user feedback for continuous experience improvement.
The role includes great benefits and is an excellent wealth-building opportunity at a fast-growing pre-IPO company in a nascent and extremely exciting space.
Competitive Salary with Annual Review | Cash Bonus | Stock Options | 5% 401(k) matching | Medical | Dental | Vision | Life Insurance | Voluntary Benefits | Unlimited PTO | Uber One | Nectar Rewards | One Medical | Fertility Support | Fitness Reimbursement | Bike Membership | Professional Development Stipend | Lunch Stipends | Parent Benefits | LinkedIn Learning | Industrious Workspaces | Commuter Subsidies | Flexible Work Arrangement | Choice of Mac or Windows | Sponsored Company Events | Office Snacks and Beverages | Much More…
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Click Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Click Therapeutics also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Click Therapeutics in the U.S. In certain circumstances it may be advantageous to Click Therapeutics to support the application(s) for temporary visa classification and/or sponsor applications for permanent residence so that a foreign national colleague can accept or remain in a work assignment in the U. S. For certain classes of temporary visas, the resulting work authorization may be specific to Click Therapeutics and the specific job and/or work site. Click Therapeutics may at its business discretion decide to or refrain from obtaining, maintaining and/or extending the temporary visa status and/or sponsoring a colleague for permanent residency and /or employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified U.S. workers and the colleague's long-term prospects for securing lawful permanent residence, among other reasons. Employment applicants requiring immigration sponsorship must disclose, when initial application for employment is made, whether or not they are legally authorized to work for Click Therapeutics in the U.S. and, if so, whether that authorization permits them to work in the job they seek. In no case should Click Therapeutics support of a colleague's temporary visa application or sponsorship of a colleague for permanent residence be construed to guarantee success of that application or amend or otherwise invalidate the "at-will" employment relationship between the colleague and Click Therapeutics.
Recruitment Phishing Scams:
Fake job advertisements and offers are increasingly appearing on the internet. If you have encountered a job posting or have been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond and report it to the Federal Trade Commission and the FBI at https://www.ic3.gov/Home/ComplaintChoice.You can also contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to report details of your experience.
Please be mindful of the following:
Click Therapeutics will only reach out to you through an “@clicktherapeutics.com” email address.
Other than your email address or telephone number, which you may provide via a job application portal, Click Therapeutics will never ask you to provide personally identifiable information about yourself (such as a Social Security Number or Driver’s License Number) via a messaging application (like that used on the LinkedIn platform or Microsoft Teams).
Click Therapeutics will conduct interviews face-to-face over Zoom.
All job postings will be listed on the Click Therapeutics official career page. If someone contacts you about a job or position that is not listed on the official career page, please contact the Click Therapeutics recruitment team at the contact information below.
If you have any questions regarding the validity of a recruitment inquiry or an interview, please contact the Click’s recruitment team at email@example.com to confirm before proceeding.