Who We Are
Click Therapeutics, Inc. develops and commercializes software as prescription medical treatments for patients with unmet medical needs. Through cognitive and neurobehavioral mechanisms, Click’s Digital Therapeutics™ enable change within individuals, and are designed to be used independently or in conjunction with biomedical treatments. The Clickometrics® adaptive data science platform continuously personalizes user experience to optimize engagement and outcomes. Click is progressing a broad pipeline of Digital Therapeutics™ across a variety of high-burden therapeutic areas, including Major Depressive Disorder, Schizophrenia, Migraine, Multiple Sclerosis, Chronic Pain, Atopic Dermatitis, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Obesity, Oncology and more. For more information on Click, visit ClickTherapeutics.com.
About the Role:
The Mobile Quality Assurance Automation Tester will have a role in contributing to add to our efforts to build and operationalize a continuously growing library of re-usable Automated tests in order to monitor and improve quality of Click’s applications across mobile products. This individual will be part of the Quality Assurance team in technology and work closely with the Quality Management team alongside Technology Development, Business Operations, and external development partners to help ensure that Click delivers an optimal user experience and effective treatment to patients.
This position is based out of Click’s headquarters located in New York, NY and we have a hybrid working model. This position can also be remote (if applicable).
- Conduct automated testing and manual testing where necessary, to ensure the software created works as expected
- Proposing improvements to our existing automation testing strategies and toolsets in our current codebase. Identify and recommend new tools and creative solutions to increase test performance and efficiency
- Develop processes that support and enhance the current Quality Assurance processes within the organization
- Implement and maintain automated tests triggering through the continuous integration/continuous delivery tool to provide confidence in quality of delivery for all code deployments
- Able to contribute to the application development codebase if/when required
- Work closely with developers, test engineers, project manager, QA team, and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC, executing automated test iterations, tracking & reporting test
- Assist with the implementation of Click’s Quality Management System processes throughout the organization
- Work with the Quality Management Team to manage the software release process and prepare technical documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related STEM field
- 5+ year(s) working experience in a QA Automation Testing, or similar QA Analyst role
- Experience with React JS or similar frameworks
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies including, but not limited to: Jest, Node JS, Cucumber, Detox.
- Experience in writing unit tests, integration tests, and end to end tests
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in agile development environments
- Experience in implementing automation frameworks from scratch, with a strong focus on the automation of CI Builds
- Experience with common software development tools such as JIRA, and test cases management Tool such as Zephyr Scale/Test Rail
- Ability to coordinate and execute on multiple simultaneous projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Experience with API automation and web services testing using RestAssured framework implementation/POSTMAN
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and related languages (ex Gherkin) and tools
- Experience in testing mobile apps: automated and manual
- Experience working within FDA 21 CFR 820 and/or ISO 13485 medical device quality management system regulations
- Experience creating medical device technical files or other technical writing
The role includes great benefits and is an excellent wealth-building opportunity at a fast-growing pre-IPO company in a nascent and extremely exciting space.
Stock options | Competitive Salary with Annual Review | 5% 401(k) matching | Annual Performance-Based Cash Bonus | Comprehensive Medical Benefits | Dental | Vision | Voluntary Benefits | Unlimited Vacation Time | Uber One | Nectar Rewards | One Medical | Fertility Support | Gym Pass | Citi Bike | Professional Development Stipend | Industrious Workspaces | Generous Paid Parental Leave | Commuter Subsidies | Monthly Catered Lunches | Choice of Mac or Windows | Sponsored Company Events | Free, Unlimited Office Snacks and Beverages | Much More…
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Click Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Click Therapeutics also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Click Therapeutics in the U.S. In certain circumstances it may be advantageous to Click Therapeutics to support the application(s) for temporary visa classification and/or sponsor applications for permanent residence so that a foreign national colleague can accept or remain in a work assignment in the U. S. For certain classes of temporary visas, the resulting work authorization may be specific to Click Therapeutics and the specific job and/or work site. Click Therapeutics may at its business discretion decide to or refrain from obtaining, maintaining and/or extending the temporary visa status and/or sponsoring a colleague for permanent residency and /or employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified U.S. workers and the colleague's long-term prospects for securing lawful permanent residence, among other reasons. Employment applicants requiring immigration sponsorship must disclose, when initial application for employment is made, whether or not they are legally authorized to work for Click Therapeutics in the U.S. and, if so, whether that authorization permits them to work in the job they seek. In no case should Click Therapeutics support of a colleague's temporary visa application or sponsorship of a colleague for permanent residence be construed to guarantee success of that application or amend or otherwise invalidate the "at-will" employment relationship between the colleague and Click Therapeutics.
Recruitment Phishing Scams:
As recruitment phishing scams are growing, we urge you to be vigilant during the job search process. Please be mindful of the following:
- Click Therapeutics will only reach out to you through an “@clicktherapeutics.com” email address.
- Other than your email address or telephone number, which you may provide via a job application portal, Click Therapeutics will never ask you to provide personally identifiable information about yourself (such as a Social Security Number or Driver’s License Number) via email or a messaging application (like that used on the LinkedIn platform).
- Click Therapeutics will conduct interviews face-to-face over Zoom.
- All job postings will be listed on the Click Therapeutics official career page. If someone contacts you about a job or position that is not listed on the official career page, please contact the Click Therapeutics recruitment team at the contact information below.
- If you have any questions regarding the validity of a recruitment inquiry or an interview, please contact the Click’s recruitment team at email@example.com to confirm before proceeding.
If you encounter a scam, report it to the Federal Trade Commission at https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/