Who We Are:
Click Therapeutics, Inc., develops, validates, and commercializes software as prescription medical treatments for people with unmet medical needs. As a leading innovator of Digital Therapeutics™, Click delivers accessible, clinically proven, FDA-regulated prescription treatments to the smartphone in your hand. Click’s treatments are defined by a commitment to applying technical and scientific rigor and patient-centric design to the development process. This results in uniquely engaging experiences that achieve compelling clinical outcomes for patients seeking new treatment options. Click Therapeutics continuously expands and refines its platform with novel cognitive, behavioral and neuromodulatory mechanisms of action and advanced data-driven tools such as artificial intelligence and machine learning. The digital therapeutics under development on Click’s platform address diverse areas of therapeutic need, including indications in psychiatry, neurology, oncology, immunology, and cardiometabolic diseases. Consistently named a best place to work, Click fosters an inclusive, diverse workforce of innovators, clinicians, scientists, researchers, designers, technologists, engineers and more, united in a common mission to provide patients everywhere access to safe and effective prescription digital therapeutics. For more information, visit www.clicktherapeutics.com and connect with us on LinkedIn.
About the Role:
As Manager/Senior Manager, Business Development & Alliance Management, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop and execute on Click’s partnership strategy. The role offers the unique opportunity to work on both pre- and post-deal execution projects.
We anticipate you will spend roughly 60-70% of your time working on active partnerships. As Alliance Manager, you will work closely with our partners to establish and execute on a vision that maximizes the potential of our collaborations, and in doing so, will seek to address the unmet needs of patients globally. The Manager will collaborate with functional area leaders internally and externally to progress collaboration programs and initiatives, while monitoring performance of the partnership and ensuring all of our obligations are met in a consistent, high quality, professional and timely manner. This will require strategic relationship management, effective program management, creative problem solving and issue resolution, and thorough diligence. Importantly, the Manager will identify and drive opportunities to expand the scope and depth of partnerships in a manner that aligns with Click’s company strategy and goals.
We anticipate you will spend roughly 30-40% of your time pursuing external innovation opportunities. You will develop strategy and processes for identifying, assessing, and executing on external innovation opportunities. This will require strategic thinking, due diligence, strong project management, scientific understanding, creative problem solving, and close collaboration with teams across the organization. This role will enable you to expand your network while building and maintaining strong relationships with potential external partners.
This position is based out of Click’s headquarters located in Tribeca, NYC, at the center of one of the fastest-growing digital health communities. We have a hybrid working model that consists of at least 3 days in office each week.
- Align the vision, goals and overall objectives with partner and ensure they are achieved by the Alliance
- Foster a culture of collaboration by developing and maintaining strong and positive relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally, facilitating team-building across the partnership, and building respect and trust across workstreams
- Ensure contractual compliance by becoming Click internal expert on partner contracts, and working closely with legal, finance, compliance and other functions to monitor and execute upon company obligations
- Identify and address disputes or issues in a timely manner while working diligently to minimize conflict management situations and escalation
- Support orchestration of collaboration governance to enable effective decision-making
- Identify and implement best practice alliance approaches across collaboration portfolio
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with academic institutions, startups, biopharma companies, advisors, and other industry stakeholders
- Manage an active pipeline of deal opportunities consistent with Click business development and broader corporate strategy
- Lead end-to-end deal processes, including sourcing, cross-functional diligence, structuring terms and driving negotiations
- Identify and execute on creative opportunities to expand Click’s external innovation partnering presence in the industry
- Ensure efficient communication and seamless cross-functional collaboration throughout deal process
- A graduate of a 4-year degree program from a top-tier university with a strong academic track record
- 4-6 years of business development, alliance management or program management experience in the life sciences industry or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to relate and work with wide range of colleagues across varied functions, experience levels and backgrounds (internally and externally) to achieve results
- Strong leadership and self-direction, high-capacity for learning quickly
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple assignments and meet all deadlines with minimal supervision and strong attention to detail
- Superior problem-solving ability with the ability to think critically, strategically and deliver results in a timely manner and at the highest level of excellence
- Superb writing and communication skills, with the ability to communicate persuasively with a diverse audience
- Highly adaptable to a dynamic atmosphere of changing requirements and scope
- Quantitative and qualitative research/evaluation skills
- Experience with digital therapeutics or at the intersection of software and medicine
- Experience working closely with pharmaceutical or biotechnology companies and a thorough understanding of drug and device development processes
- Experience with Search and Evaluation in the life sciences space
- PhD in relevant field
The role includes great benefits and is an excellent wealth-building opportunity at a fast-growing pre-IPO company in a nascent and extremely exciting space.
Competitive Salary with Annual Review | Cash Bonus | Stock Options | 5% 401(k) matching | Medical | Dental | Vision | Life Insurance | Voluntary Benefits | Unlimited PTO | Uber One | Nectar Rewards | One Medical | Fertility Support | Fitness Reimbursement | Bike Membership | Professional Development Stipend | Lunch Stipends | Parent Benefits | LinkedIn Learning | Industrious Workspaces | Commuter Subsidies | Flexible Work Arrangement | Choice of Mac or Windows | Sponsored Company Events | Office Snacks and Beverages | Much More…
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Click Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Click Therapeutics also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Click Therapeutics in the U.S. In certain circumstances it may be advantageous to Click Therapeutics to support the application(s) for temporary visa classification and/or sponsor applications for permanent residence so that a foreign national colleague can accept or remain in a work assignment in the U. S. For certain classes of temporary visas, the resulting work authorization may be specific to Click Therapeutics and the specific job and/or work site. Click Therapeutics may at its business discretion decide to or refrain from obtaining, maintaining and/or extending the temporary visa status and/or sponsoring a colleague for permanent residency and /or employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified U.S. workers and the colleague's long-term prospects for securing lawful permanent residence, among other reasons. Employment applicants requiring immigration sponsorship must disclose, when initial application for employment is made, whether or not they are legally authorized to work for Click Therapeutics in the U.S. and, if so, whether that authorization permits them to work in the job they seek. In no case should Click Therapeutics support of a colleague's temporary visa application or sponsorship of a colleague for permanent residence be construed to guarantee success of that application or amend or otherwise invalidate the "at-will" employment relationship between the colleague and Click Therapeutics.
Recruitment Phishing Scams:
Fake job advertisements and offers are increasingly appearing on the internet. If you have encountered a job posting or have been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond and report it to the Federal Trade Commission and the FBI at https://www.ic3.gov/Home/ComplaintChoice.You can also contact our team at email@example.com to report details of your experience.
Please be mindful of the following:
Click Therapeutics will only reach out to you through an “@clicktherapeutics.com” email address.
Other than your email address or telephone number, which you may provide via a job application portal, Click Therapeutics will never ask you to provide personally identifiable information about yourself (such as a Social Security Number or Driver’s License Number) via a messaging application (like that used on the LinkedIn platform or Microsoft Teams).
Click Therapeutics will conduct interviews face-to-face over Zoom.
All job postings will be listed on the Click Therapeutics official career page. If someone contacts you about a job or position that is not listed on the official career page, please contact the Click Therapeutics recruitment team at the contact information below.
If you have any questions regarding the validity of a recruitment inquiry or an interview, please contact the Click’s recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm before proceeding.