Buildium offers all-in-one property management software designed to help real estate professionals take control of their business by streamlining their accounting, maintenance, communication, and leasing processes in the cloud.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to re-imagine how property managers fill vacancies. You will be responsible for creating a best-in-class experience for new renters while also making our customers’ lives easier and more efficient. You’ll become the expert in how property managers market their available units, acquire residents, process applications, and more. You should be passionate about uncovering the right problems to solve to unlock more value for our property management customers (and their residents), while also being ruthless in your prioritization. You’ll do all this alongside customers who engage at every turn and a supportive product team.
What you'll do:
- Manage roadmap, user stories, backlog, and sprints for the product(s) you own
- Measure performance of your product area and work with key stakeholders to improve
- Engage with customers and stakeholders to take business and market needs and translate into shippable product that aligns with our vision and goals
- Collaborate with User Experience and Engineering to identify opportunities and design solutions
- Understand market trends and competitive gaps in our products and offer recommendations on product initiatives
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Property Management/Proptech and the trends affecting the space
Who you are:
- A product manager with 2-3 years of experience and a track record of shipping successful customer-facing features
- Experienced working in an agile development model
- Passionate about solving problems and creating products that customers love
- Detail-oriented and quick to identify everything from small grammar mistakes to questions customers and stakeholders will ask - before they ask them!
- Highly organized - your local librarian has nothing on you.
- Someone who is comfortable taking calculated (and responsible) risks to test and learn
- Intermediate to advanced experience with the usual suspects (JIRA/Pivotal Tracker/Trello, Confluence, Excel, etc.)
Benefits and Perks
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Parental leave
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Thursdays, Free snacks
- Ping Pong, Foosball, etc
At Buildium, we’re always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our team. Our vision is to create a 100-year company with a mission of helping small businesses succeed — all while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those aren’t just words on our wall — they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what we’re building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium, a RealPage company, is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.