Founded in 2015, Bluecrew is an on-demand staffing technology platform exclusively for flexible W-2 work. Job seekers turn to Bluecrew for sustainable and reliable employment that fits their schedules across a broad range of industries including warehousing, logistics, e-commerce, events, delivery, and hospitality.
Bluecrew is disrupting the traditional staffing model (an industry worth $130 billion which is almost exclusively offline) with a mobile-first platform that offers workers control, flexibility, and protection, while instantly connecting them to high quality, short and long-term employment opportunities. Unlike gig economy platforms, all Crew Members are W-2 employees of Bluecrew, receiving benefits and protections like minimum wage, overtime, sick pay, and workers' compensation. Bluecrew is headquartered in Chicago with a presence in markets nationwide and is owned and operated by IAC.
Bluecrew is seeking a motivated, data-driven, problem solver who will take ownership of managing accounts. This person will create processes to manage accounts centrally while also serving as the main point of contact for those accounts.
- Develop follow-up procedures, mechanisms, and methodology in order to ensure key tasks are being executed on
- Identify and implement processes to streamline inefficiencies
- Create and maintain weekly reports on account health
- Perform and execute on ongoing tasks that we will be centralizing and track the time tasks take to strategize on future needs
- Account Management
- Proactively manage and retain enterprise accounts remotely
- Foster deep relationships through administration of business reviews and ongoing education of the Bluecrew platform
- Create strategic account plans to grow your book of business and reach financial targets
- Identify innovative ways to expand relationships, grow revenue, and ensure client satisfaction
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years in customer success, account management, or a client-facing role
- Be comfortable using both analytics and relationships to drive results
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and a solutions-oriented focus
- Strong written and verbal communication, being able to nurture a consultative relationship with clients
- Microsoft Excel - (intermediate-advanced skills - ie, Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP)
- Exceptional organization and planning, ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Proactive self-starter with a professional, positive demeanor
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.