BigSpring is an AI-powered work readiness platform that gets people job-ready, not test-ready. The platform creates work-ready talent at a pace with rapidly evolving market needs. BigSpring’s reach extends globally to over a million learners with customers such as Google, Facebook, Uber, Amazon, Samsung, AXA Insurance, Sotheby’s, Tata Group and others. BigSpring has been selected by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer 2020 (past recipients included Google, Twitter, Airbnb, and Palantir).
ABOUT THE ROLE
BigSpring’s sales team is built around resourceful, intelligent, dedicated, and technically-savvy professionals. As an Account Executive, you will be hunting for opportunities, pitching innovative technology, nurturing relationships, and closing deals. You'll own the entire sales lifecycle, from following up with qualified inbound prospects to targeting outbound leads. You will work closely with our prospective customers to understand their business objectives and educate them on the solutions we offer.
In this role you’ll ...
- Cultivate pipeline by prospecting, developing and closing potential customers to meet sales targets
- Guide clients through the purchasing and negotiation process
- Work cross-functionally to maintain customer satisfaction through implementation and account management; recognize and execute on up-sell opportunities
- Build a thorough understanding of product, market and potential customers business to develop customized targeted sales strategies and goals for business acquisition
- Network effectively and build business relationships
- Guide competitor research and drive client feedback
- Keep abreast of trends, developments and market dynamics
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 3+ years relevant sales experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Consistent attainment (and overachievement) of quota and revenue goals
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively, with a focus on increasing client satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Exceptional verbal and communication skills with effectiveness in influencing internal and external partners
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- A passion for technology and learning, and a strong grasp of HR/learning/workforce trends
Why you’ll love working here:
- You’ll be part of an innovation-driven, high-growth company on a mission to improve people’s lives
- Competitive compensation package with equity
- Exceptional medical, vision and dental coverage
- Flexible vacation time
- Female Founder/CEO
- Supportive, highly collaborative team environment
- Bi-Weekly Learning Sessions
BigSpring is an Equal Opportunity Employer. BigSpring does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.