Purpose of Position
A regional expert to manage and grow local publisher relationships in SEA and be responsible for their optimisation, support and success on the network.
An experienced digital marketer who can support the company’s continued expansion and publisher immersion into the Southeast Asian market. This role will provide a forward-facing contact to help sell the company’s proposition to new publishers working within SEA. This role seeks to prospect, recruit, and activate new publishers to Commission Factory and help educate publishers in the region on affiliate marketing. We are looking to provide our advertisers with publisher partnerships that can drive traffic from specific countries throughout Southeast Asia and ultimately drive additional override to the network.
Strong communicator who can effectively and efficiently provide publisher support as well as admin support to other members of the Publisher Development team.
- Manage and grow local publisher relationships in Southeast Asia
- Research new publisher opportunities, create monthly target lists, and review new publisher pipeline weekly
- Proactively recruit local affiliates to the network and identify key partners in each geo location
- Track and report on new publisher activations and revenue generated from recruited publishers
- Activate and incubate newly joined publishers and assist them with their digital marketing strategy to promote our clients
- Provide ongoing management duties to recruited publishers, and be their day to day point of contact
- Assist Client Services team in recruiting local publishers to relevant programs
- Negotiate placement opportunities for our relevant clients on local publisher sites
- Perform compliance monitoring on new and existing publishers
- Communicate publisher models and landscape in your local markets to Client Services teams
- Stay updated on local industry trends and developments to identify opportunities and relay any learnings to CF HQ in Sydney
- Provide support and assistance to new and existing affiliates via the Commission Factory support e-mail address, Hubspot, and phone calls
- Periodic travel to attend and represent Commission Factory at industry events hosted throughout Asia
Skills & Expertise
- Minimum of 2 years affiliate or similar digital channel experience
- An understanding of the broader digital landscape
- Business development background or soft sales skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Confident people person
- Self motivated – will be working in a shared office (when we restrictions allow) but managed remotely
- Unlimited coffee, drinks and snacks
- 14 days of vacation leave, increasing with tenure
- Above statutory maternity and paternity leave allowance
- Charity leave days
- Flexible hours and remote options
Commission Factory, a brand of Awin. Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Like all businesses, we’ve had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual ‘Life @ Awin’ hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.