What we offer
AWIN offer great opportunities for students and graduates to take the plunge into professional life once they have completed their studies. Our trainee programmes give graduates the chance to familiarise themselves with an international working environment. Trainees are given a structured overview of the entire company as well as insights into the most important business departments and processes. This is a great chance for anyone looking to gain more knowledge and experience in the field of digital performance marketing and gaining valuable experience working with experts in the field.
As an Campaign Assistant , you will be part of our team who is dedicated to the management of our Italian programs on the network. In this exciting and dynamic position, you will support our account managers and their clients to achieve their objectives and grow their revenues with Awin. The scope of work is fun, varied and very client facing.
- Assist account manager in operative tasks, helping to develop short and long-term strategies for his/her clients
- Daily management of operational tasks for clients assigned
- Coordinate with internal departments to facilitate the smooth running of clients on the Awin platform
- Report client activity to the team on a weekly/monthly basis
- Advanced reporting on clients performances
- Optimization of existing publisher base for clients
- Support the account manager in managing medium/long tail publishers for clients
- Involved in special project related to a client or the industry
Who we are looking for ...
The successful candidate is a student in a Business School specialized in Marketing and Communication or Languages with a special passion in digital. Required skills:
- Passion for online marketing
- Well-founded skills in Excel and Power Point
- Fluent English and Italian
- Good client service skills
- Highly organized and able to juggle several tasks simultaneously
- Strong team player and proactive attitude is a must
- Understanding of the affiliate marketing space, and online in general, is preferred but not essential
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Like all businesses, we’ve had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual ‘Life @ Awin’ hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.