Purpose of Position
As Salesforce Pardot Administrator you will be part of the project team involved in the implementation of Pardot (Marketing Cloud Account Engagement) at Awin. You will also be joining a team of CRM administrators reporting to the Head of CRM Development within Global Business Operations. In this position, you will also be responsible for the day-to-day Pardot user management, maintenance and continuous roll out of Pardot features.
This is a great opportunity for someone based in Brazil, with the opportunity to work in a fully remote capacity!
- Participating in initial installation of Pardot
- Supporting the migration from legacy mailing clients to Pardot
- Working closely with the CRM specialist to ensure the correct sync with the Sales Cloud and Sales Engage
- Working closely with the Marketing and Sales to manage Marketing Automations
- Training of Pardot users
- Troubleshooting of day-to-day technical issues
Skills & Expertise
- 2 years+ hands-on experience working with Pardot or Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge of Salesforce and how Pardot connects to Salesforce
- Familiarity with B2B marketing strategy and automations
- Familiarity with Lead lifecycle management
- Digital Marketing or Martech background
- Highly customer and service oriented
- Flexi-Week and Work-Life Balance: We prioritise your mental health and wellbeing, offering you a flexible four-day Flexi-Week at full pay and with no reduction to your annual holiday allowance. We also offer a variety of different paid special leaves.
- Flexi-Office: Do you prefer to work from our cool office, from home, or in a completely different environment? With us, the choice is yours. We offer the flexibility to work wherever you want within our Awin locations.
- Health & Well Being: With our support and access to various initiatives and sports offers, you can devote yourself to your mental and physical well-being.
- Development: We’ve built our extensive training suite Awin Academy to cover a wide range of skills that nurture you professionally and personally, with trainings conveniently packaged together to support your overall development.
- Remote Working: You will receive a monthly allowance to cover a part of your running costs. In addition, we will support you in setting up your remote workspace appropriately.
- Appreciation: Thank and reward colleagues by sending them a voucher through our peer-to-peer program and show your appreciation for colleagues who have gone the extra mile to support you.
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Like all businesses, we’ve had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual ‘Life @ Awin’ hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.