Purpose of Position
The Global Business Operations Team drives the implementation and adoption of relevant sales & service processes and tools related to the Salesforce Platform (CPQ, Pardot, Sales & Service). The team ensures that Awin's sales and customer services staff are equipped with efficient tools and processes, enabling them to focus solely on sales and client service.
As a Senior Salesforce Business Analyst, you will act as the liaison between the business and development teams by leading collection, analysis, documentation and management of business requirements, suggesting design solutions which support Awin’s commercial ambitions.
This is a two-year FTC.
- Work with the Global Business Operations Team Lead to establish and maintain a prioritized backlog.
- Lead and facilitate project workshops, engaging stakeholders, subject matter experts and attendees at all levels.
- Elicitation, analysis, documentation and management of the business’ requirements.
- Driving a common approach and best practices.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile inconsistency, and break down high-level information into details.
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria to communicate requirements identified.
- Lead UAT business planning and execution. Review QA and write UAT test scripts. Manage UAT with end-users including coordination and user acceptance sign-off.
- Analyse and understand the value of initiatives, supporting our development team in tracking our progress against key objectives and ensuring we deliver value for the business.
- Partner with project customers, IT, and Development teams to plan and prepare for Go-Live and post-go live support.
- Independently develop and nurture strong and appropriate relationships with business and technical partners.
- Drive process alignment to advance system efficiency and measurability and overall Salesforce perception and support.
- Continuously drive process improvement, by identifying key opportunities for improvement, measuring process performance and monitoring progress using key metrics.
- Stay up to date with the latest business analysis trends and techniques; and use this knowledge to support the mentoring and coaching of other analysts.
Skills & Expertise
- Minimum of 5 years working with Salesforce.
- Expertise in a variety of modelling & analysis tools, methods and standards, e.g., Use cases, User stories, Business Process Modelling, system analysis, data flow diagrams.
- Comfortable challenging opinions and making recommendations for process improvements.
- Strong problem solving, decision making, negotiation, and partnership skills.
- Deep organizational awareness and the ability to navigate and influence across an organization
- Excellent work ethic and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with team members, leadership, and other departments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Experienced in writing user stories, and Acceptance Criteria
- Flexi-Week and Work-Life Balance: We prioritise your mental health and wellbeing, offering you a flexible four-day Flexi-Week at full pay and with no reduction to your annual holiday allowance. We also offer a variety of different paid special leaves.
- Working Wherever: Do you prefer to work from our cool office, from home, or in a completely different environment? With us, the choice is yours. We offer the flexibility to work wherever you want within our Awin locations.
- Health & Well Being: With our support and access to various initiatives and sports offers, you can devote yourself to your mental and physical well-being. We provide you with a private health insurance that covers several types of health, vision and dental treatments.
- Development: We’ve built our extensive training suite Awin Academy to cover a wide range of skills that nurture you professionally and personally, with trainings conveniently packaged together to support your overall development.
- Remote Working: You will receive a monthly allowance to cover a part of your running costs. In addition, we will support you in setting up your remote workspace appropriately.
- Appreciation: Thank and reward colleagues by sending them a voucher through our peer-to-peer program and show your appreciation for colleagues who have gone the extra mile to support you.
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Like all businesses, we’ve had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual ‘Life @ Awin’ hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.