At Awin, we are passionate about talent, the key ingredient to our success is our people. Our ethos is founded on getting the right people into the business. As a truly global company, HR is a central function at Awin, therefore the Talent Acquisition team extends across borders and is managed from our Headquarters in Berlin. We enjoy working in a fully flexible set-up- leaving it up to you whether you would like to work from the office, from home, or be a globe trotter and take advantage of working from our different office locations around the world.
As a Recruiting Partner (f/m/d), you will manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle of a diverse range of roles across different locations while building close relationships with your Hiring Managers and developing and evolving the recruitment service in the business to ensure that we adhere to best practices and lead the market in our recruitment approach.
We will consider certain locations outside of either Chicago or Baltimore.
- Ensuring that the recruitment service is at all times forward-thinking and business- and candidate-focused
- Building quality relationships with hiring managers to ensure an excellent understanding of the business, its functions, and the roles
- Developing creative and innovative sourcing strategies, whilst ensuring the continuous development, maintenance, and expansion of our talent pool
- Conducting structured telephone and face-to-face interviews while assessing candidates against tailored job profiles and business requirements
- Managing all vacancies through the applicant tracking system while monitoring and analysing available recruitment data to better leverage our recruiting funnel and make our processes more predictable
- Developing and evolving our employer branding material to ensure that they accurately reflect our roles and the culture of the business, making sure that we further position ourselves as a leading employer of choice globally
Skills & Expertise
- Solid experience in a full-cycle recruiting or Talent Acquisition position, preferably in an in-house role in an international environment; having worked on B2B client services roles in a Marketing or E-commerce company is a plus
- Proven track record creating bespoke recruitment strategies and developing unique and creative recruiting channels; sourcing skills, ideally with LinkedIn Recruiter, are strongly preferred
- Experience in interviewing and assessing candidates
- Experience utilizing a modern Applicant Tracking System (e.g. Greenhouse, Jobvite, SmartRecruiters, iCIMS, Lever)
- Highly interpersonal and confident when dealing with hiring managers
- Well-organised with an excellent eye for detail and confidence in dealing with data analysis
- Superb communication skills by phone, face to face, and by email
- Whether you enjoy working from the office or from home, Awin gives you the chance to decide where you would like to work. Our "Working Wherever" policies also make it possible for employees to work from Awin locations all over the world
- With staff wellbeing at the forefront of our minds, we have shifted to a 4-day week on a trial basis, offering, our employees the opportunity to spend time with family and friends, focus on a long-fostered passion, or take up personal studies
- Use our company training resources to gain and improve your knowledge on a variety of topics
- 2 paid days off per year, during working hours to volunteer with a community organisation
- Taking care of your mental wellbeing by offering access to various mental health initiatives