Purpose of positionThis is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and motivated individual to gain valuable experience in the fast paced and rewarding environment of account management.
As a Campaign Assistant to the Account Management Team at Awin you will gain first-hand knowledge in the performance marketing channel by closely assisting the team in delivering core services to network publishers and advertisers alike.
Campaign Assistants provide an additional layer of support to the account management teams – in the form of dedicated account support, or through our ticketing system – across a wide range of sectors and industries by leveraging our award winning Awin network.
- Upload & maintain merchant creative assets.
- Conduct & support account health checks, reporting & business reviews and competitor benchmarking.
- Produce gap analyses reports and recruit affiliates onto programs in collaboration with account management and publisher teams.
- Assist in the production of necessary account management documentation.
- Support account management team on both administrative and operational level across dedicated programs.
- Provide regular updates on publisher opportunities and assist with ongoing publisher recruitment.
- Perform program audits for assigned programs and monitor affiliate performance to ensure network compliance.
- Assist account management team with newsletters, Awin blogs and online forum & social media postings.
- Take a proactive approach with assigned accounts, escalating issues to the appropriate team member/level when necessary.
- Communicate effectively with clients, publishers, vendors and internal teams via email, phone and face-to-face.
- Provide general account management support to team as needed.
Skills & Expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree or related work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be proactive with clients and internal team members at all times.
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Fast learner with strong team orientation and positive attitude.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, specifically MS Excel and willingness to learn new technology systems.
Like all businesses, we’ve had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual ‘Life @ Awin’ hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.