Purpose of positionThis is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and motivated individual to play an integral role in the fast paced and rewarding environment of account management. If you are enthusiastic about affiliate marketing, this is a great chance to further develop your program management skills and gain valuable experience while working with a wide range of brands on the network in the US.
As an Account Manager, you will take on full management of affiliate programs within the business, providing a wide scope of services to clients. You will act as the main point of contact for assigned accounts, implementing affiliate strategies to continually grow and optimize your portfolio.
- Assume ownership and serve as the primary point of contact for all assigned clients, providing training, guidance and ongoing support in line with each client’s agreed service level.
- Develop a deep understanding of all assigned accounts to produce, present and deliver program strategies to meet client’s objectives and goals.
- Devise and implement innovative account management tactics that produce competitive and successful affiliate programs.
- Familiarize yourself with industry trends to inform program management, while keeping your client informed of relevant information.
- Proactively recruit new affiliates across the portfolio and project manage affiliate migrations in collaboration with clients and publisher team and build a working relationship with top 50 affiliates on network.
- Work independently to produce all necessary account management documentation and deliver reports on assigned programs.
- Monitor daily affiliate performance to ensure network compliance.
- Take a proactive approach in solving issues with assigned clients, escalating issues and sharing updates to the appropriate team level when necessary.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with clients, publishers, vendors and internal teams via email, phone and face-to-face.
- Attend appropriate client and networking events to enhance client and publisher relationship development.
- Provide support to all team members when necessary and be a reference point of knowledge and expertise for more junior members of the team.
Skills & Expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree or related work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of taking a proactive approach with clients and internal team members.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to be flexible and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Committed to growing programs and providing excellent client service to deliver high levels of client satisfaction to ensure retention.
- Passionate about extracting insights from data to aid in development of program strategies.
- Fast learner with strong team orientation and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Accepts and seeks out ownership and accountability of work.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, specifically Excel, PowerBI, Tableau and willingness to learn new technology systems.
- Minimum 2+ years’ account management experience with a strong understanding of the affiliate marketing industry, including commission models, tracking solutions and various affiliate types.
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Like all businesses, we’ve had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual ‘Life @ Awin’ hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.