We are seeking individuals with technology, to provide complex support services of our flagship SaaS solution. Reporting to the Manager of Customer Support, this individual will work closely with our customers and Customer Success Managers to provide break-fix support, operational maintenance, and premium support services. This position is an integral part of Apptio's long-term relationship with its global customers, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the long-term success of the relationship. In order to succeed in this team, this individual must have the passion and energy to work in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment.
This position requires you to work the weekend shift of Thursday – Sunday, 4x10, 9PM – 8AM PST.
Apptio is the CIO’s business management system. We build advanced data and analytics applications that help all IT leaders understand and make informed decisions about their technology investments, capitalize on the cloud transformation and drive innovation within their organization. We call it Technology Business Management (TBM).
Apptio support is a global 24/7 team whose mission is to provide our customers with world class support. We strive to go above and beyond for our customers ensuring their success using our Apptio products.
What we want you to do:
- Support and maintain customers who have implemented the Apptio SaaS solution, resolving customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Operational management of clients (e.g. helping to load new data, maintaining and validating dashboard/report outputs, etc.)
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Work as part of our extended support team in a startup atmosphere, doing whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations.
- Use your business and technical analysis skills and knowledge of IT environments to solve complex issues and promote best practices.
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction.
- 2-3 years of technical support, system implementation/administration experience
- Knowledge and application of relational database concepts
- Skilled at working with large data sets in Excel, quickly detecting and resolving data-related issues
- Basic programming skills, e.g. HTML, SQL.
- Knowledge and application of relational database concepts.
- Skilled at working with large data sets in Excel, quickly detecting and resolving data-related issues.
- Skilled at completing technical design via iterative mockups.
- Specific knowledge and application of IT services and financial management including budgeting cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application / infrastructure support.
- Operational knowledge of IT infrastructure domains including data centers, network / communications, server utilization, virtual environments, storage, and application development & maintenance.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong skills in data analysis/manipulation.
- Ability to quickly comprehend complex spreadsheets/data in order to streamline the underlying processes into the Apptio solution; versed in formulaic logic (e.g. Excel).
- Self-starter – able to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance.
- Ability to quickly context-switch between multiple complex work streams.
- Instinctive ability to subdivide problems into basic components in order to efficiently pinpoint root cause of issues.
- Client-focused attitude — a customer advocate.
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.