You: You are a motivated and passionate platform owner of Apptio’s financial systems. You possess the experience to empower your customers’ success beyond short-term gains through innovative design and development of new solutions. You are intrigued by the unique challenges presented by business problems that cross functional boundaries and integrate multiple technology stacks. You are familiar with traditional software development methodologies but also completely comfortable in contemporary Agile models.
Us: The Business Services team at Apptio is an experienced group of business focused professionals. Our focus is to drive successful business outcomes, ensuring alignment to business goals and driving efficiency cross functionally. We manage Apptio’s portfolio of enterprise platforms and provide leverage and scale to our growing business. Each team member possesses core subject matter expertise but also a desire to do and learn more while creating wildly successful customers.
What We Want You To Do
- Own and manage the General and Administrative Platform and underlying applications; This includes integrations, data management, design and development.
- Build the long-term roadmap for the platform, incorporating feedback and requirements from key stakeholders.
- Facilitation of team project portfolio including capacity planning and sprint management.
- As platform owner collaborate with vendor support and India CoE to resolve platform bugs and leverage application functionality.
- Partner with cross functional groups including Finance, Accounting, IT, and HR to understand capability needs and design solutions that utilize our technology to increase process efficiency and drive value across all groups.
- Gain a deep understanding of Apptio’s strategic imperatives to meet existing and long-term goals of multiple business partners.
- Manage multiple cross-functional projects and associated resources with competing and shifting priorities.
- Work with large sets of data to build data pipelines and analytics for executive and company-wide reporting.
- Present project plans and provide training as required.
- 3-5+ years experience working with the Netsuite platform
- Knowledge or experience of accounting practices and processes
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, CIS or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Tableau and PowerBI reporting platforms
- Excellent communication skills, a bias for action, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Certified Netsuite Professional
- Experience working with large sets of finance and/or HR data and familiarity with best practices for data cleanliness/integrity.
- Specific experience with Adaptive Insights.
- Experience with Coupa, Concur, Docusign, OpenAir, and Workday
- Experience managing Boomi integrations across platforms
- Experience in SaaS industry is preferred
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.