We are looking for a passionate product leader to take our Hybrid Cloud Business Management products to the next level. In this role, you will own the vision, planning and execution of the products that enable Apptio’s customers to make good workload modernization and migration decisions across AWS, Azure, Google and leading private cloud providers. This includes products used by our customers to manage the ongoing costing, optimization, billing and planning associated with running applications and services in a dynamic and complex multi-cloud and hybrid environment. You will work closely with our engineering, design, product marketing, customer success and sales teams to drive the product planning lifecycle from market validation to strategic planning and execution.
What we want you to do:
- Partner with engineering, the wider PM team and other internal groups to define and document user stories and use cases to guide product development
- Define and execute on the roadmap and prioritize features for Hybrid Cloud Business Management that delight customers
- Collaborate with product marketing to support the creation of messaging and content that clearly communicates the product value proposition and strategy
- Understand core business problems and requirements from customers, prospects, sales and support to inform product decisions in the owned area
- Closely track industry trends and adapt your product strategy accordingly
- Drive product roadmap innovation through rapid triage of facts and data
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience across the product management life-cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Track record of successful delivery of company-critical projects
- Strong leadership skills and executive presence
- Deep passion for understanding customer and market feedback
- A passion and aptitude for rapid learning
- Experience with Public and Private Cloud platforms preferred
**Apptio benefits include Company-Paid employee health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, and generous contributions to a health savings account. We also offer participation in a flexible spending account, 401k, and other voluntary programs.
Apptio is the leading software to fuel digital transformation. We help technology and finance leaders make smart decisions as they plan, analyze, and optimize technology investments in pursuit of digital transformation. Apptio’s software uses machine learning to translate technology costs and utilization across on-premises systems, vendors, projects, agile and cloud systems into a holistic, business-centric view. With Apptio, IT leaders make smarter digital transformation investments. Companies of all sizes and geographies trust Apptio to fuel their digital transformation, including 50% of the Fortune 100. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with appropriate state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.