AppsFlyer is known for its massive production scale and technological stack.
At any given moment, tens of thousands of servers consume 100+ billion mobile app events, crunch our users’ data, serve requests and communicate at massive scale.
The Platform group at AppsFlyer is in charge of enabling the company’s hyper growth. We are expanding and are looking for highly passionate, fun to work with and experienced full-stack developers to join our journey.
Our group is unique in many ways. The question we ask ourselves every day is how to enable each and every AppsFlyer engineer to do non-trivial things, in a trivial way. We are in the process of building Appsflyer’s Platform 2.0. We aim to redefine the development lifecycle at Appsflyer for our engineers . To do so, we develop solutions for our service catalog, CI/CD, observability, deployment, data streaming and many more.
We use cutting-edge technologies such as Kafka, K8S, Airflow, Spark, Backstage and many more. We develop mostly in: Node.js, React & Go .
In Addition to developing product features for R&D, the Platformers are also members in the company's technical FED and backend communities such as React, Node.js, Go etc.
What you'll do:
- End-to-end development of AppsFlyer platform products and features
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, Software Engineers, and QA’s, to deliver amazing products
- Analyze and improve performance, scalability, and stability of AppsFlyer products, environments, and tools
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies in the everlasting effort to perfect our products
What you have:
- At least 5+ years of experience as a full-stack developer
- At least 3+ years of proven experience in React
- Strong server-side skills
- A problem-solving attitude, eager to learn and face new challenges
- B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience Typescript and Go,
- Familiarity with DevOps practices
- Recommended by an AppsFlyer employee
As a global company operating from 20 offices worldwide, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
“As a Customer Obsessed company, we must first be Employee Obsessed. We need to make sure that we provide the team with the tools and resources they need to go All-In.” Oren Kaniel, CEO