AppsFlyer is all about providing the right insights for our clients in the shape of beautiful analytics dashboards, tables that crunch immersive amounts of data, live alerts, rule builders, fraud detection tools and the list goes on!
To do so, our teams use cutting-edge technologies and frameworks such as ReactJS, Material-UI, HighCharts/D3, latest ECMAScript, Node.js, Apollo (GraphQL), Redux/Mobx, SCSS/JSS and more while cultivating a culture of ownership, transparency and eagerness for quality.
We deploy fast and very often, a matter of minutes from coding to production, while safely handling over 200 Billion requests daily, requiring our services to handle massive scales of data at a fast pace.
We are looking for sharp and creative Frontend developers to join our ever-growing talented R&D teams!
The people we are looking for love technology, are proactive and technically solid. They can take a task from ideation (close work with Product and UX) through design and implementation (close work FE and BE developers) of a successful solution that brings real value to customers.
What you’ll gain:
Scale - Think BIG! With more than 300 (and growing) engineers, hundreds of deployments per day for our 400+ microservices on top of thousands of machines we manage on the cloud, we produce around a *petabyte* of data daily. You’ll learn how to run systems at scale in a dynamic ecosystem and the reality of a hyper-growth environment from many great engineers.
Community - Be a part of our vibrant Front End community. Participate in fascinating learning sessions, workshops, hackathons, meetups, pair programming and open-source contributions.
Personal growth - You will enrich and expand your Technical knowledge and stack by developing with the most cutting edge and versatile technologies and participating in various courses and learning programs.
Have an impact on the Ad-Tech industry - Along with working together with top-notch Software Engineers, you will cooperate with giants of the industry such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, Snapchat & Tencent.
What you’ll do:
- Take part in designing and implementing modern user interfaces for different data products.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver unique user-facing products.
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies in the everlasting effort to perfect our products.
- Develop AppsFlyer products and features end-to-end, from design to implementation to production.
What you’ll bring:
- Passion for developing an incredible user experience.
- At least 3 years of web development experience.
- A problem-solving attitude, eagerness to learn and face new challenges
- At least 2 years of experience with ReactJS.
- Familiarity with server-side
- Experience in developing SaaS products & platforms
- B.Sc. in computer science or an equivalent
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer employee
As a global company operating from 20 offices worldwide, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.