At Alamar Biosciences, we’re on a mission to transform the field of proteomics for the early detection of cancer and other diseases. We are creating the world’s most sensitive proteomics platform to unmask the deepest secrets of our proteome. Our fully automated, high throughput platform will empower new biomarker discoveries for early detection and prevention of common diseases. We provide exceptional opportunities for those who have the entrepreneurial spirit, enjoy developing novel technologies and products, and aspire to grow together with the company!
We are seeking a Head of Service Support to join our multi-disciplinary team, which is tasked to develop and service a world-class fully automated instrument system for high-precision proteomic analysis. This position will report into the VP of Product Management and will be responsible for building out all aspects of service support. The position is expected to play an important role in bridging the gap between instrument development and the final release of the product/s. He/She will be expected to be hands-on initially engaging with the internal engineering team during the development phase of the instrument life cycle and strategically planning for service product support. We have big plans and need top talent to lead and deliver on our goals. You will join an organization with great culture and will be a part of a rapidly growing company to make a big impact in life science research and early disease diagnosis.
· Be responsible for building the infrastructure of the service support organization from the ground up.
· Support development and deployment of global processes for service.
· Management and scale-up of CRM toolset, including connecting modules and handshake to ERP and marketing automation.
· Establish, monitor, and report metrics for service support and customer excellence metrics.
· Support commercial and product management activities.
· Establish and manage spare parts and tools inventory to support global customers.
· Develop FSE training material documentation including, service and installation manuals.
· Assist in developing customer training materials and documentation with help from internal resources.
· Be the point of contact and bi-directional interface with the Product Groups on service-related matters.
· Be accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for Service organization effectiveness. Build and leverage service analytics data to inform the service team towards efficiency opportunities. Develop KPI’s and report achievements to plan for service on a regular basis.
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline is required; advanced degree (MBA/PhD/MS) preferred.
· Minimum of (10+) years with increasing experience in responsibility in leading customer support functions.
· 5+ years of direct people management experience and matrixed leadership experience.
· Global experience managing teams abroad.
· Demonstrate influencing ability across all levels of an organization including executive level
· Strong process orientation, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, and firm attention to quality
· Deep understanding of building out materials required for product launch and aftermarket support
· Excellent cross-functional team leadership and participation skills.
· Previous commercial experience required. Commercial ops (sales/service/analytics) experience a plus.
· Solid track record of building strong relationships and working with different personality types and all levels inside and outside the company.
· Clear thinker, a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
The base salary range for this full-time position is $174,000 - $239,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by work location, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. The ranges displayed on each job posting reflect the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries but are subject to change if the leveling of the role is adjusted. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive employee benefits package, including daily lunch, health, dental, vision, life insurance, a flexible spending plan, paid vacation, stock options and a 401(k) plan.
Alamar Biosciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer.