Aktana is looking for a Lead Security Engineer to manage various tools and technologies used to identify and protect IT assets, detect security events, enable security incident response. As an Aktana Security engineer, you will work with various security technologies including SIEM, IPS, Qualys, and vulnerability management. The ideal candidate needs to have a strong understanding of MFA, AWS IAM roles, SSO tools such as Okta or other opensource tools.
- Analyze security issues related to web services and provide recommendations for mitigations
- Identify vulnerabilities, provide mitigations, validate proper resolution and help integrate in CI pipeline
- Provide security guidance to our corporate application teams, infrastructure teams, and ETL team
- Collaborate with product teams to develop new features with an eye on security
- Assist in vulnerability analysis and incident response
- Coordinate and conduct periodic security reviews of critical workday infrastructure, services, and applications
- Focus on maturing Aktana’s security models, patterns and template
- Evaluate and recommend new security tooling and technologies
- Develop technologies for automated vulnerability detection
- Develop Information Security Plans and Policies
- Participate in security operations support
- Develop and interpret security policies and procedures
- Develop and deliver general security awareness training
- Develop role based access for all of the employees and contractors
- Integrate security in CI pipeline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Security administration
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Qualys, SIEM, Blackduck
- Professional experience in Information Security Analysis
- Excellent knowledge in AWS services and professional hands-on experience documenting and implementing security controls of the same
- Strong knowledge of securing Windows and Linux
- Understanding of application, system, and security threats, attack techniques, and mitigating control
- Experience working closely with Security Compliance to uphold security guidelines and control
- Familiarity with ELK, Datadog, Splunk is a plus
BS degree in Computer Science or related fields and/or equivalent work experience.
Committed to customer success and innovation, Aktana is at the forefront of transforming how life sciences companies share information with healthcare providers (HCPs). Our proprietary platform harnesses machine learning algorithms to enable marketing and sales teams to seamlessly coordinate and optimize multichannel engagement with HCPs. Today, more than half of the top 20 global pharma companies are using Aktana for intelligent engagement.
Aktana is growing fast and looking for exceptional talent to join our team. We value hard work, transparency, and collaboration – and we like to have fun too! We are Great Place to Work Certified™, an honor given based on validated feedback from employees who report a consistently positive experience working at Aktana.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we also have offices in Philadelphia, London, Barcelona, Tokyo, Osaka, Shanghai, Beijing, Sydney, and Sao Paulo.