Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Looking for an energetic Customer Success Manager to be based out of our Boston office. You will be responsible for supporting Acquia’s account teams with existing customer relationships by assisting in the full adoption and absorption of our products. We are seeking a candidate that has proven success in developing strategic relationships in large organizations leading to high retention rates, high NPS scores and expansion opportunities.
As the Customer Success Manager - Project you will...
- Team with Acquia Account Management to maintain strong relationships with customers and ownership of customers’ success with Acquia platform services; measured through renewal rate, NPS and other metrics that measure customer sentiment
- Create and drive risk mitigation plans that map to value realization and success outcomes for customers
- Drive the risk mitigation strategy through effectively working cross functionally and ensuring accountability across multiple departments within Acquia
- Update and maintain the CRM database with the most relevant account and relationship details.
- Must be able to proactively drive Acquia and Customers forward with minimal oversight
- Collaborate with our sales, Technical Support, Operations, Finance and Professional Services
- Passion for problem solving, a high attention to detail, strives for customer success and satisfaction, is articulate and credible, and metrics driven
What you’ll need to be successful…
- 3-5 years working in account management, customer success management or an equivalent role for a technology company
- Proven proficiency in customer retention, presentation skills, and ability to work independently to drive a virtual team to deliver customer success
- Ability to align internal resources to meet customer requirements and deadlines
- Strong leadership, teamwork, & cross-group collaboration skills
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)
- Extremely organized, with effective time management skills
- Ability to perform and deliver in a fast paced environment
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM tools (preferably Gainsight)
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.