Kymera Therapeutics is seeking a Head of Investor Relations to lead the strategy and development of our investor relations department, develop and refine external messaging, and drive continued investor and analyst awareness of, and confidence in, our vision and strategies for delivering continued shareholder value over the long-term. Reporting to the CFO, this position will work closely with the Executive Team to ensure the company is strategically positioned with analysts, investors, and stakeholders. This individual will lead planning and develop content for key announcements and disclosures, including quarterly financial results and corporate conference calls.
Kymera Therapeutics is a publicly listed, clinical stage biotechnology company pioneering the field of targeted protein degradation (TPD) to bring life-changing medicines to patients that need them. Kymera’s Pegasus™ TPD platform harnesses the body’s natural protein recycling machinery to degrade disease-causing proteins, with a focus on undrugged nodes in validated pathways currently inaccessible with conventional therapeutics. As we work toward becoming a fully-integrated biopharmaceutical company, we are growing and strengthening organizational capabilities and evolving our culture. As a result, Kymera has been recognized by both the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal as one of Boston’s top workplaces.
In 2023, we plan to continue to advance our leadership in TPD and enhance our capabilities to deliver on the potential of inventing a new class of protein degrader medicines for patients. Kymera is rapidly advancing four clinical stage programs in oncology and immunology, and is positioned to deliver one additional Investigational New Drug Applications (IND) annually. We are also actively advancing a broad pipeline of preclinical programs where TPD has the potential to provide a best-in-class approach, both internally and in collaboration with our partners Sanofi and Vertex Pharmaceuticals.
- Represent the Company as the lead spokesperson to the biotechnology investment community with a focus on educating current and prospective stakeholders about the Company’s strategy, performance, and market opportunity.
- Manage equity research and investor relationships by developing strong understanding of competitive and therapeutic area landscape to contextualize Kymera’s products, pipeline, and technology.
- Prepare key investment messages and presentations to communicate financial performance, business conditions, and company strategy to ensure IR messaging and positioning is consistent with internal and external communications.
- Manage all aspects of quarterly results communications, including press releases, conference calls (if applicable), regulatory filings and investor and analyst interactions.
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties.
- Coordinate closely with Kymera’s IR and PR agencies in the development of digital and social media campaigns.
- Collaborate with legal counsel to ensure all investor communications and activities comply with SEC regulations and Regulation FD.
- Organize and execute all IR activities including but not limited to: medical conferences, non-deal road show planning and execution, develop and produce reports and presentations on the company’s shareholders for senior management and Board of Directors.
- Manage and direct external firms and consultants to deliver high-quality work at the expected cost.
- 8+ years of biotechnology or pharmaceutical experience, ideally with a focus on investor relations experience in a public company or sell-side equity research.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degree (MBA, CFA, or relevant PhD) is highly desirable.
- Strong executive presence and ability to influence and interact with executive management.
- Exceptional oral and written communications and presentation delivery.
- Uncompromising ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise sound judgement and the highest level of discretion, knowledge of SEC and disclosure requirements.
- Experience in managing and overseeing contract agencies and vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to simplify complex information and distill into clear and concise messaging that help to effectively communicate the company story.
- A creative thinker, with an interest and ability to deliver views on operations, strategies, and overall environment.
- Appreciation for laws and regulations governing the industry and publicly traded company communications and investor engagement activities.
Kymera Therapeutics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.