What We’re Looking For:
The Marketing Web Producer role will work with various stakeholders across the marketing department, UI/UX team, and tech team to deliver a first-class experience on our front-facing web properties. The Marketing Web Producer will personally implement front-end, CMS level website changes and more across a large number of web properties. The Marketing Web Producer will report to the Web Production Manager.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Manage web creative requests and ensure they are executed on time and within budget
- Ability to access requests, prioritize, and leverage existing technologies to complete requests
- Manage the development of new web creative concepts with various vendors and internal stakeholders
- Work within the command line to push updates to our suite of landing pages
- Maintain responsibility for web page creation and updates within the CMS across all 2U website properties
- Ensure that program brand guidelines are adhered to
- Ensure the highest level of UI/UX across all creative concepts
- Ensure projects are implemented effectively, on time and meet reasonable accessibility guidelines
- Work with stakeholders to find high quality web marketing solutions across departments including the brand, tech, UX/UI and creative teams
Things That Should Be in Your Background
The selected candidate will have a bachelor's degree preferably with experience in design, marketing and/or technology. They will be familiar with web and social media best practices and have strong project management and communication skills. They must be able to thrive on constant change, be self-motivated, personable, and goal-oriented.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s degree a plus
- Minimum 2-3 years industry experience
- Experience working within a corporate marketing department or an agency a plus
- World-class understanding of UI/UX
- Understanding of SEO and CRO best practices a plus.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Digitally enabled; Experience and/or familiarity with Wordpress or similar CMS
- Solid interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work on cross functional teams
- Ability to think out of the box and find creative, unorthodox solutions when needed
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to make intuitive and thoughtful decisions
- A passion for online education
- Sense of humor
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor–it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.
2U will consider qualified job applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law, including Los Angeles' Fair Chance Ordinance.