What We're Looking for:
The Sr. Analyst, Digital Marketing Strategy and Analysis is responsible for the monthly digital marketing budget and projected return on investment across high-impact programs and verticals
(similar degrees offered across multiple partners, e.g. MBAs). The Senior Analyst, Marketing Strategy and Analysis will be directly responsible for managing up to $2.5M in marketing spend per month across the total portfolio of paid tactics (Facebook, LinkedIn, Partnerships, etc.). This role has ownership of optimizing the health of programs within purview against KPI’s and is responsible for driving innovation and problem solving for programs and verticals.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Performs analysis for high-impact programs/verticals to assess and drive portfolio health, performance, and execution against KPI’s
- Accountable for proactively problem solving on key program/vertical challenges
- Uses strong understanding of program audience segmentation to drive growth
- Actively identifies and executes testing with clear hypothesis and learning agenda
- Uses statistics and analytical methods to strategically approach programs within scope
Planning and Execution:
- Owns program budget and marketing tactic management for high-impact programs/verticals
- Creates and soundly articulates monthly marketing plan to leadership featuring both short-term and long-term strategic thinking
- Soundly speculates upon projected conversion of paid tactics and likely ROI of marketing spend for programs/verticals within scope
- Identifies and executes upon strong/weak spend opportunities with limited direction from management
- Dynamically and impactfully updates marketing plan using real-time data
- Responsible for successful and timely completion of both BAU and high-impact projects including new program launches through collaboration with Manager
- Go-to owner of 1 or more business-critical projects
- Influences other teams to deliver projects critical to program growth or health
- Serves as a pod leader of 2-5 team members that are at the Analyst level, acting in support of Manager
- Provides positive and constructive feedback to pod to improve pod results and skills-growth
- Works with Manager to promote and execute upon learning agenda for Analyst level team members
Things That Should Be In Your Background
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing and lead generation (preferred).
- 3+ years of experience in quantitative analytics.
- Experience working with media engines, such as Adwords, web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, and data visualization tools, such as Tableau preferred.
- Experience with user experience testing and optimization preferred.
- Has a Bachelor’s degree (business or mathematics degree preferred).
- Has a keen interest in and prior experience in digital marketing.
- Is adept at problem solving and can balance strategic thinking with analytical skills.
- Has advanced knowledge of Excel and familiarity with SQL and databases.
- Has a strong work ethic and doesn’t accept complacency.
- Demonstrates proactive thinking – always seeking ways to do something better.
- Familiarity with CRM (Salesforce) a plus.
- Familiarity with R and Python a plus.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor–it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.
2U will consider qualified job applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law, including Los Angeles' Fair Chance Ordinance.