Apply for this Job

* Required

resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

US Diversity Questionnaire

At Sisense, we celebrate the uniqueness of our people. We value those who can bring their authentic self to work and contribute to fostering a culture of belonging and acceptance. We practice inclusive hiring to eliminate bias and ensure we are creating an equitable process for all candidates, regardless of where their ancestors are from, who they love, when they were born, their gender identity, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic that could be open to discrimination. We hire individuals based on their career accomplishments and the value they can bring to Sisense. We encourage you to self identify to help keep us accountable and for EEOC purposes. Your responses will be used (in aggregate only) to help us identify areas of improvement in our process. Your responses will not be associated with your specific application and will not in any way be used in the hiring decision.

If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can contact us at inclusion@sisense.com.

For applicants based out of Los Angeles, California, Sisense will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a way that complies with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance and other applicable federal, state or local laws.

I identify my gender as: (Select one) *

I identify my ethnicity as (mark all that apply): *

Veteran Status (Select one) *

I have a disability: (Select one) *

Enter the verification code sent to to confirm you are not a robot, then submit your application.

This application was flagged as potential bot traffic. To resubmit your application, turn off any VPNs, clear the browser's cache and cookies, or try another browser. If you still can't submit it, contact our support team through the help center.