Location - New York / Fully Remote
We have built a digital asset trading infrastructure for institutional investors. Our seamless end-to-end platform connects to global crypto exchanges, custodians, and liquidity providers, via a single Application Programming Interface (API).
Built by industry experts with decades of combined experience in investment management and digital technology. Elwood provides market infrastructure at scale, enabling financial institutions, neobanks, and corporations to access digital asset markets quickly and efficiently.
Elwood is seeking an DevOps Engineer join our Engineering Team based in London where you will contribute to the security implementation, automated solutions and security analysis requirements whilst working closely with the Engineering Team.
- Assist in gathering and/or reviewing client's process requirements and assisting on architect design decisions with the rest of the team.
- Operating and analysing continuous monitoring tools in performing ongoing monitoring tools of Elwood infrastructure.
- Implementing security controls as applicable to ensure enforcement of policies and procedures.
- Leverage knowledge and experience to deliver end-to-end automated solutions.
Qualifications / Knowledge
- Cloud technologies (GCP or other)
- CI/CD platform experience (GitHub Actions or other)
- Experience with Terraform, Pulumi, other automation tools
- Experience with major identity providers and integrations
- Good understanding of Linux systems
- Good understanding of core networking technologies (DNS, LB, firewalls, VPN, routing, NAT)
- Good understanding of systems architecture
- Ability to work under pressure with strong attention to detail
- Digital assets knowledge and experiences
- Good knowledge in cyber security and cryptography
- Once the 2 week onsite induction is complete we offer Full Remote Working (Optional)
- Join one of the fastest growing FinTech companies and help shape the future of finance
- A startup with deep financial backing and a strong market presence
- Our platform is enabling institutional access to the most exciting growth opportunity in Finance
- Work with a modern technology stack and help solve high impact problems
- Strong client focused team with a diverse background
- We’re a Global company and have offices in New York, Singapore & Geneva
- Competitive compensation package
- A hybrid mode of working in office and working from home
As an equal opportunity employer, you can read more about our policy here: https://elwood.io/diversity/