Crypto Trading Support
We have built a digital asset trading infrastructure for institutional investors. Our seamless end-to-end
platform connects to global crypto exchanges, custodians, and liquidity providers, via a single
Application Programming Interface (API).
Built by industry experts with decades of combined experience in investment management and digital
technology. Elwood provides market infrastructure at scale, enabling financial institutions, neobanks,
and corporations to access digital asset markets quickly and efficiently.
Elwood is seeking to appoint a Client Support Analyst to join our Global Client Delivery Team based in
London where you will contribute to the customer support, support workflows and problem solving
requirements of the London office whilst working closely with the Engineering, Product and Sales
● Provide Customer support to Elwood customers by investigating and troubleshooting and
resolving customer issues via live chat, text and email.
● Work with clients to help troubleshoot and resolve questions on live trading systems via
Elwood’s OEMS and PMS.
● Collaborate with TAMs and Sales teams to discuss client insights and share product feedback
● Be part of a growing Support function that is able to work on a rota schedule across a 7 day a
week fast-moving Crypto environment.
● Provide feedback to product/engineering teams on Elwood product and service improvements
and technical issues
● Gather customer requirements and articulate appropriate technical and non-technical
● Proactively create and drive impactful changes across support workflows, policies and tools
● Expertise in creating customer support documentation for Elwood customers
Qualifications / Knowledge
● Background in financial trading systems and software
● Awareness and passion for blockchain and cryptocurrency
● Demonstrating pro-activity and accountability with flexibility on rota-based schedules
● Knowledge of Financial services/trading industry
● Crypto (Desirable)
● Experiencing supporting customers with technical and product issues
● Experience with different channels of support
● Join one of the fastest growing FinTech companies and help shape the future of finance
● A startup with deep financial backing and a strong market presence
● Our platform is enabling institutional access to the most exciting growth opportunity in
● Work with a modern technology stack and help solve high impact problems
● Strong client focused team with a diverse background
● We’re a Global company and have offices in New York, Singapore & Geneva
● Competitive compensation package
● A hybrid mode of working in office and working from home
As an equal opportunity employer, you can read more about our policy here: