Elwood’s seamless, end-to-end platform connects institutional clients to a universe of crypto exchanges, custodians, and liquidity providers via a single API.
Built by industry experts with decades of combined experience in investment management and digital technology, Elwood’s order, execution and management solutions offer unparalleled breadth to the financial services industry. By providing market infrastructure at scale, we enable traditional financial institutions, neobanks, and hedge funds the means to access digital asset markets quickly and efficiently.
Elwood’s Product team is a key bridge in translating client needs into market-leading functionality. Working directly with clients, Product helps establish, shape and create solutions that helps the largest neo-banks, hedge funds and asset managers meet their immediate and long-term objectives. A strong partnership and common understanding with our distinguished engineering team allow Product to solve problems, create opportunities and execute with aplomb.
We are looking for a Product Manager to drive initiatives from inception through execution. This is a unique opportunity for someone with the vision and determination to design, plan and build an industry-changing platform that helps change the way institutions trade. The successful candidate will have broad responsibility across the platform and will be working closely with engineers, sales, account management, marketing and other cross-functional team members to launch market-leading solutions.
- Own a range of products and capabilities within the Platform, with key outputs and outcomes including:
- Clearly defined and prioritised roadmap for key platform verticals to ensure initiatives are worked through, documented and built with expert precision;
- Defined, well researched product specifications that are conscious of the intricacies and idiosyncrasies of the crypto-universe;
- In-depth market and competitor research to ensure best in class products and features that meet clients needs - and beyond;
- Daily client engagement to proactively identify themes and trends that can help solve client problems and fulfil their ambitions;
- Ongoing cross-company engagement to ensure we ship secure, compliant solutions that meet institutional expectations.
Qualifications / Knowledge
- Provable experience in product management in either traditional finance or crypto
- Strong technical expertise in API-driven solutions within trading technology (OMS, EMS)
- Strong interest in and familiarity with either trading technology, cryptocurrency, and decentralised technologies.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Comfortable articulating and establishing technical needs with Engineering colleagues.
- Experience working in an organisation with a B2B business model.
- Excellent judgement and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- Natural ability to make things happen and an ownership mindset.
- Comfortable with project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong awareness of driving go-to-market strategy and comfortable with a relentless pursuit of product-market fit.
- Join one of the fastest growing FinTech companies and help shape the future of finance
- A startup with deep financial backing and a strong market presence
- Our platform is enabling institutional access to the most exciting growth opportunity in Finance
- Work with a modern technology stack and help solve high impact problems
- Strong client focused team with a diverse background
- We’re a Global company and have offices in New York, Singapore & Geneva
- Competitive compensation package
- A hybrid mode of working in office and working from home
We are an equal opportunity employer, you can read more about our policy here